Juggernaught problem

JediDuckling

i started a juggernaught and they are not OP nor are they underpowerd but they do have a problem.

they need more than 1 gap closer because of all the knockback root and snare spam.

so in the rage tree obliterate need to be on a sepurate global cooldown to force charge.

why on eart would i waste points in that ability for another exactly the same gap closer ?

force charge and obliterate should have seperate cooldowns

why should i have to keep getting knocked back snared and rooted constantly to sit there like a melan feeding ranged kills all the time.

do you agree people ?

SO, 3 possible leaps on different cooldown at lvl 50 is not enough for you ? :rolleyes: You also reset your basic leap with force push :rolleyes: Please, you were much more interesting when you complained about how your assassin main is UP... Edited by Dalnar

deception spec dont get that neither does the other dps tree and we are talking about juggernaughts not assasins

So am I. I want force pull. Mostly for tanking, so it would be great if they replace it with Backhand and make Backhand Jug skill, not a tanking tree talent. Jugs, outside the Immortal talent tree have next to no utility.

Edited by Bullsith

SO, 3 possible leaps on different cooldown at lvl 50 is not enough for you ? :rolleyes: You also reset your basic leap with force push :rolleyes: Please, you were much more interesting when you complained about how your assassin main is UP...

yes but then you have to use a cooldown to reset another cooldown which means you have to use force push to begin with.

if you spec into obliterate as a gap closer it should not be on the same cooldown.

id rather have 2 gap closers so i can actualy get to these knockback spammers

If you are Force spec dps guardian and still can't stay on your target full time you are god aweful you even have a slow...No clue why you would spec tank when shield and all that stuff doesn't even work in PvP and u hit like a wet noodle, unless maybe u have the gear to get around 27k hp.

I find it difficult to agree with you, after playing a few matches with skilled players on both sides, a class which caused slight concern was the Juggernaught, as their combined mobility, damage mitigation, and offensive damage appear to provide no weaknesses as to combat them with. I would be one to reduce the power of their abilities, not increase their power and utility.

If you are Force spec dps guardian and still can't stay on your target full time you are god aweful you even have a slow...No clue why you would spec tank when shield and all that stuff doesn't even work in PvP and u hit like a wet noodle, unless maybe u have the gear to get around 27k hp.

not when your being knock back spammed which also roots you and snares you

i did specificly say this in my 1st thread

please fully understand and read my 1st thread

and yes tank juggernaughts hit like a wet noodle i can agree with you on that one

eeh ?

force charge and obliterate are on the same global cooldown on the empire side o.O

They definitely aren't on Republic, or at least they weren't when I was playing my 50 guardian. That was couple patches back tho..

I find it difficult to agree with you, after playing a few matches with skilled players on both sides, a class which caused slight concern was the Juggernaught, as their combined mobility, damage mitigation, and offensive damage appear to provide no weaknesses as to combat them with. I would be one to reduce the power of their abilities, not increase their power and utility.

if you died to a juggernaught you have to be plaine bad to begin with they are so easy to kill and the reason why is they lack gap closers to counter the knockback spam which also stun or snare you.

hah sorry i can kill juggers easy on my assasin/bh/agent so yea i think you know what im getting at.

27k? Where the hell do you even get these numbers? I'm full champ and I barely reach 20k with biochem.

And besides, as a tank you have more utility in PVP that both Rage and Veng spec can ever hope for, pluse guard is *********** amazing, assuming you guard a healer who owns a working brain.

stop posting these stupid threads. you are clueless. your sig makes you look even more retarded. your every thread is a qq about something yet you clearly havent played any other game on a high level.

oh nad juggers have 2(3 in rage if you can call obliterate a gap closer). i wont say which since i want to see more of your stupid qq

Melee only need a few small tweaks.

AoE damage reduction, maybe another defensive cooldown of some kind baseline for DPS specs only, some easier to apply snare for.

Really I have a hard time minding how melee vs range is atm. JK/SW make huttball their playground for winning games with the leaps, and backed by heals they destroy everything.

Really the only issue melee have is pugging when they have no support. With support melee are borderline OP. Try running jug+mara+2 healers in warzones and then tell me they are underpowered. They sure don't feel that way when they have support....which in the end is all that matters.

if you died to a juggernaught you have to be plaine bad to begin with they are so easy to kill and the reason why is they lack gap closers to counter the knockback spam which also stun or snare you.

hah sorry i can kill juggers easy on my assasin/bh/agent so yea i think you know what im getting at.

My point is not that he can kill me. I'm a healer, an operative, I deal with knockback spam, snares, and stuns like everyone else. They don't lack gap closers, they have force leap for goodness sake. They can have huge amounts of health and mitigation, and greater damage abilities then their alternate AC the Marauder. You seem to be under the impression that the issues that they deal with are exclusively their problems; they're not. Of all the classes that need assessment at the moment, I would not worry about them, but I certainly wouldn't increase their utility, that seems simply inappropriate, and quite unfair.

Also, would you be so kind as to use punctuation in some form, it is difficult to understand your message sometimes.

Edit: Vlaid makes an excellent point and I fully agree. Good post. :)

Edited by Tycius

stop posting these stupid threads. you are clueless. your sig makes you look even more retarded. your every thread is a qq about something yet you clearly havent played any other game on a high level.

oh nad juggers have 2(3 in rage if you can call obliterate a gap closer). i wont say which since i want to see more of your stupid qq

sorry for being smarter than you

sorry for spotting problems

sorry for having a brain

enjoy being an idiot

So am I. I want force pull. Mostly for tanking, so it would be great if they replace it with Backhand and make Backhand Jug skill, not a tanking tree talent. Jugs, outside the Immortal talent tree have next to no utility.

thank you and why would i spec tank in pvp to hit like a wet noodle.

so you do agree with my idea :)

My point is not that he can kill me. I'm a healer, an operative, I deal with knockback spam, snares, and stuns like everyone else. They don't lack gap closers, they have force leap for goodness sake. They can have huge amounts of health and mitigation, and greater damage abilities then their alternate AC the Marauder. You seem to be under the impression that the issues that they deal with are exclusively their problems; they're not. Of all the classes that need assessment at the moment, I would not worry about them, but I certainly wouldn't increase their utility, that seems simply inappropriate, and quite unfair.

Also, would you be so kind as to use punctuation in some form, it is difficult to understand your message sometimes.

Edit: Vlaid makes an excellent point and I fully agree. Good post. :)

woop de doo 1 gap closer against 500 knock back spams wooh get a brain.

they only have high hp and mitigation in the tank spec that hits like a wofting fart.

and dps tree are pretty bad but still useable. this is why you dont see many juggernaughts.

quite inaporpiate to all of this knockback snareroot crap are you on drugs ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.