Story ending *spoilers*

Reeny

Went dark all way through, but was not willing to kill him at last.

So i tried to save him and then he still died due a stonefall ????

that was quite disappointing tbh!

Ya, sadly a stone fell on him before I could cut him down with my lightsaber. It was kinda funny actually since I wasn't expecting it. I played mostly light side but more dark toward the end since light was getting way too boring.

So there is actually a way you can save him if you chose different cut screen options? The way it played out for me made it seem like he was going to die either way.

Edited by heathbarr

Hi here,

I played Dark Side all the way. Almost. Saving my Master and I TRIED to save the First Son. Same, wasn't able. He got smashed by a rock.

4 Hours later I got a message from... HIM ! ? in my mailbox. He's not dead. Saying he's hiding from me and trying to control totally the First Son, while finding all other sons of the Emperor so the Republic can dispose of them.

Disapointed by this ending, this fight and everything from the end of the Consular ending. I went on youtube to see other.

You can actually get to the Jedi Council. The one I was on video was Light Side and did save the First Son.

What I'm interested in to know is: was I not able to go to the Jedi Council because I'm Dark Sided ? Or because I didn't save hte First Son ?

Finngarh, disapointed by the counsular ending and by the republic...

See my full review of the ending here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=247866&page=2

Edited by Finngarh

Ya, sadly a stone fell on him before I could cut him down with my lightsaber. It was kinda funny actually since I wasn't expecting it. I played mostly light side but more dark toward the end since light was getting way too boring.

So there is actually a way you can save him if you chose different cut screen options? The way it played out for me made it seem like he was going to die either way.

Light V here and yes, you can save him.

But he still winds up staying in the cave for a while before you hear he's migrated back to some solitary place on Tython until he can "control" what's inside him.

I wasnt able to get into the council either.

That seat is reserved to light side it seems.

Obviously my dark alignment prevented me saving Syo at all, regardless of the choice i may have made during the dialog.

I dont give a damn about the council, but a stone......a freaking stone man!

Still regret not havening killed by myself, since his death was inevitable. :p

I suspect the decision that determines whether or not you have the ability to save him or let him die to the rockfall occurs in the dialogue immediately beforehand, where you either tell him to fight the Son's influence, or tell him that you've resolved to kill him. I told him that I was going to kill him, and ran through all of the options in the finale.

He either dies from a landslide, or from the wounds you inflicted during battle. While it all felt a little anticlimactic, I did get a kick out of the reveal that he was the big bad all along.

And yes, I got the letter from him despite his death. Chalked it up to a bug and gave the enclosed Trophy to Lt. Iresso. Go team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.