Is there a way to get rid off the dark side points?

Tumas

Hello evryone I hope there is way to get rid off the darks side points T_T because acidently pushed the dark side choise and no have light IV 9900 and dark 100 what todo if I cant get light V its realy sad dont want to remake my char T_T. I anyone knows plz tell me.

You can't remove alignment points, however that shouldn't stop you from getting to Light V - there's plenty of Light choice options even after max level. However, if you're picking Light side and you're NOT getting light side points updated, preventing you to get Light V, you're just experiencing a known bug Bioware said they were going to fix (I'm having it too).

Don't fret, it'll be okay! :o

There is no limit to dark or light side points you can get even after lvl 50 simply by the fact that flashpoints have dark and light side choices within them that add to either. so you can follow the path of the story no matter dark or light for how you wish to play your char and counter it with flashpoint choices and with the crew skill diplomacy.

Also once you hit the top rank the other side points are automatically wiped clean to show that you have 10k in one and zero in the other. of course if you take an option after that is the opposite of what your top rank is you can lose the top rank and regain the dark or light side balance difference but this in itself can be counter acted by simply gaining the points you lost by the methods i previously mentioned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.