PLZ someone help, i'm stuck!!!

gotabountryonu

Hi everyone,

So this is my problem I play swtor atleast 4 hours a day

suddenly when I start up my launcher put in my password, and press "play"

I get this error :

"In the SWTOR launcher theres been an error and must be shut down, sorry for this etc etc"

Unlike this the game still starts up, but in a horrible way the game laggs like hell, and the sound sounds kind of laggy and terrible....:(

I'm really out of option here, and I miss this great game already!!!!

Can anyone help me with this. would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

OK, so I found a file called "Fixlauncher" ( without the exe. at the end )

the launcher is now getting updated, really hope this works!:confused:

Its the same file, the .exe stands for executable it just defines what type of file it is. Under its properties it'll say something like "Type of File: (Application) .exe" If you were using an older version of windows it would actually have the .exe at the end.

Its the same file, the .exe stands for executable it just defines what type of file it is. Under its properties it'll say something like "Type of File: (Application) .exe" If you were using an older version of windows it would actually have the .exe at the end.

Ok thx alot for that!

So when I used the fixlauncher thing, the launcher says its updating then dissapears

and when it comes back to my screen its fixing back again from the start...

So now ive uninstalled the game, and installed the game over again, but now it doesnt **** start OMG

Anyone got something on this??:confused::confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.