[IMPORTANT]Active Buffs from biochem +relics work as intented in PVP?

zaknaphein

I think all those problems with relics/biochem still remain. Bonuses provided by those are added in a weird way. For example say you use a relic with 380 power and you have a talent that adds 20% dmg bonus to a skill.

The way it is (needs testing) : You pop power relic+ power adrenal and you get +600 power. This buff is not added by a flat amount to your final damage output but on the contrary it goes something like this --> (X power + Y power ) * 1.2 and then that's added to your overall , should be X power* 1.2 + Y power.

X power is your normal power, Y is the buff one. Numbers are just an example to make you understand my logic.

So, in other words any buff you get, is not added in the end of the formula, but at the begining getting passive bonuses from talents.

Atm, it's tested that armor adrenal and stat stims work that way. So, if this goes for the relics you realize how broken it is to some abilities that get severely boosted by talents...

It's not the classes that need fixing, it's the buffing system, or talent tweaking.

Edited by zaknaphein

My point is not about stacking but the buffs initially counted as "basic" and getting boosted by talent passives....

Ability X’s damage ----> Apower*1.2 Initial affection

Ability X’s damage ---> (Apower+Bpower)*1.2 Buffed state

Ability X’s damage ---> Apower*1.2 + Bpower (How it should be)

This goes even higher with critical damage bonuses etc.

Edited by zaknaphein

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.