SWTOR and WoW both have good music

Chiricahua

Really, it's top notch. Questing in SWTOR and WoW is boring. Voice overs would be alright in SWTOR if the story was well written. The only story that was even pretty good in SWTOR was the bounty hunter on Nar Shaddaa. It had a little light comedy. In WoW Mud Sprocket was a blast, but that was it.

Game bugs: SWTOR is ate up with them. Ability delays. And, a new one lately is the mullet flop. That's when your character, or another NPC flops around on the ground like a dead fish. WoW only ever had 1 major bug for me. I could not advance my level 80 something character in the quest line because of a major game bug. After 1 week though they fixed it.

Will I continue to play either one long term? Probably not. I might give Guild Wars 2 a shot, just because I want to see if they deliver on 500 vs 500 pvp.

I like the music that plays during a lot of the flashpoints. It has great tie ins to the original score, and it feels Star Wars. The rest is mediocre in my opinion. It doesn't feel Star Wars enough for me.

Overall, I'd say I like WoW's music better. There really isn't a zone in TOR that I could just sit in to listen to the music. On the other hand, I'd happily sit in Grizzly Hills and listen to that music all day.

I like the music that plays during a lot of the flashpoints. It has great tie ins to the original score, and it feels Star Wars. The rest is mediocre in my opinion. It doesn't feel Star Wars enough for me.

Overall, I'd say I like WoW's music better. There really isn't a zone in TOR that I could just sit in to listen to the music. On the other hand, I'd happily sit in Grizzly Hills and listen to that music all day.

Obviously you didnt reached Hoth yet.

Besides i like the music of the original KOTORs alot. The begining of narr shaddaa has very good music.

Obviously you didnt reached Hoth yet.

Besides i like the music of the original KOTORs alot. The begining of narr shaddaa has very good music.

You are correct. My main is level 42 and he just finished up on Quesh. I'm off to Hoth next, but I only play my main with my best friend's main so I won't see it until next weekend. Is Hoth's music more connected to the original score?

TOR has music? I only notice a few notes here and there when I zone into an area or fight a gold during a class quest.... huh. Who knew?

Not sure what your title has to do with your post..... but yeah, TOR could use some work. It looks like they're trying.

I'm looking forward to Guild Wars 2 as well.

Edited by Kakarris

You are correct. My main is level 42 and he just finished up on Quesh. I'm off to Hoth next, but I only play my main with my best friend's main so I won't see it until next weekend. Is Hoth's music more connected to the original score?

Its new but its indeed more connected to the original score.

Also its to note some music in swtor is from SWG and the movies as well, and from other games, but mostly its original ( or from the KOTORs) I realize we need to hear it more often then we are hearing it during gameplay.

frozen wastes ( hoth music is amazing imo)

Edited by Spartanik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.