What are the best Burst classes in Game

JBGames

Spec. for PvP (@ level 50)

I would like to know everyone's opinion on this. I love playing classes with high burst damage and it seems after the operative nerf they may/may not have enough burst damage.

As of now with no nerf patch I would think operatives are the top followed by maurders or sniper? maybe Merc?

Edited by JBGames

We will still be one of the best if not the best still. Tanks are a problem but who cares, they're tanks. After the nerf if resolve does not fill they might be about the same as before.

We are going to blow more cooldowns is about it. We are still going to hit for 5k+ to normals and 3-4k on 550+ exp guys.

Now, 95% of the Operatives out there will have to use the right rotation unlike they are now. If I see another video of a guy going AB+HS, BS, Shiv, Lac I'm going to cry.

Thxs for the great replys... Anyone know about the burst potential of a sniper level 50. I'm under the impression that they are very very gear dependent at 50 and will stink until you get them in at least all champ gear. Can anyone confirm or say otherwise?

Until the nerf

And as a question from a successful but moderately new Op, what IS the rotation you say is 'correct', then?

exactly what I want to know so my carebear hard work on my 38 op isn't wasted. Then I'll have to respec healing.. again (As I did the first time), even though people says it sucks.

D:

Lethality, anyone?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.