Black Talon Hunter's Armor orange set?

dver

Apparently there's no complete set of the Black Talon Hunter's Armor. The Blue and White look. Is that right? I'm looking for a full orange set of this appearance...Helm, Chest, Legs, Gloves, Boots, Belt etc.

If that's currently impossible then I'm camping my lvl 14 BH on the Imp Station and waiting for BW to add the set before I play this guy.

From people in beta, they say the tables have been bugged ever since bioware removed a bunch of AC specific armour sets from the loots tables. I have never seen a pair of BT legs drop, and I lived in that place till level 16.

Thank for responses! See this is my issue with the Mod system instead of an appearance slot. No orangey and you're out of luck :( Hopefully, they'll fix the loot table for the legs. I'm on a level strike until they do! C'mon BW!

good luck! the set pieces are blues and not oranges anyway for certain parts so you will out level their usefulness pretty quick

This is true - the gloves and I believe the greaves are blue items. The orange chest dropped for me on my 3rd BT run.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.