Civil War Empire Bias

Anozir

In Civil War, it doesn't matter if I capture the turret before the Empire side does (I capture left as that is the simplest for the Republic as the right side is for the Empire.) they always get the first point tick even if I do it a good 4 seconds before. This particular match, it was less than 4 seconds but it still shows up. Watch the point timer and who captures the point first.

I've reported this bug for a week now and they still haven't fixed it. This is down right ridiculous.

Its not 4 seconds, its usually 2 seconds. But honestly, I dont see what the fuss is about. There are 3 turrets, one team will always control 2 of these. 2>1. So if you are republic and you hold these 2 turrets, you are going to win regardless of a 2 second bug.

And yes, yes I know I'm Empire. But I'm not saying its fair, I do fully expect them to fix this bug. And honestly on my server I lose far more Civil War WZs than I win. We lose Voidstar pretty often too unless you run in a premade.

Its not 4 seconds, its usually 2 seconds. But honestly, I dont see what the fuss is about. There are 3 turrets, one team will always control 2 of these. 2>1. So if you are republic and you hold these 2 turrets, you are going to win regardless of a 2 second bug.

Pretty much this. The game isn't decided in the first two seconds. Its the 595 points later that you have to worry about.

Not sure where 2 seconds is coming from. I've seen a delay of upwards of 15 seconds.

We took the left turret the same time Empire took the right, and the score was 590 to 600 before it started ticking.

Regardless of whether its 5 points or 10 points it's still a disadvantage, have had several games end 25 to 0, 10 to 0, 15 to 0, etc.

Edited by savionen

Not sure where 2 seconds is coming from. I've seen a delay of upwards of 15 seconds.

We took the left turret the same time Empire took the right, and the score was 590 to 600 before it started ticking.

Regardless of whether its 5 points or 10 points it's still a disadvantage, have had several games end 25 to 0, 10 to 0, 15 to 0, etc.

Yours must have been an extremely rare scenario then. Most posters on these forums I have seen have all said between 1.5-3 seconds, I have never seen a claim of 15 seconds. (*Note: Dont link a video as proof, sadly I cant watch videos while at work, otherwise I wouldn't be on these forums :D)

Also, read my first post. I never said this was a fair bug. I am by no means defending it, personally I hope it gets fixed as soon as possible. Much less threads about a bug if that bug no longer exists lol.

Just goes to show even more how this game was dedicated to the Empire, not the Republic. Yet again they have something better. I feel like im one of the few non-Caucasian kids in a 98% Caucasian school. Edited by Celusios

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.