Method/means to submit video of botters?

CeiLican

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5186/creditfarmers.jpg

There are four on the planet right now, and even after submitting a ticket, they stay there...really Bioware are your droids doing their job?

When we submit tickets, ala farmers in ILUM can we have a way to add a short vid say of someone using a loot bot/script that tries to loot the chest till it disappears?

I have seen this a few times, and don't seeing a way to show video evidence.

Can you limit access to ILUM to any toons under say.............35?

As there seems to be at least 4-5 level 12-18s on a regular basis on the planet.

Seriously BW....

Edited by CeiLican

Well I guess you could install Fraps or a similar video game recording tool, boot it up when you see the offenders, shoot a minute of footage, put it on Youtube and put the URL in your ticket... but that's a whole lot of effort to get some bots busted.

I used Fraps to capture evidence of multiple AFK-grinders in Warzones. I submitted a ticket. I submitted an e-mail to SWTORsupport's address which included screenshots and a link to the video file.

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately it is against policy for us to discuss action against other players, so this is the only information you will receive. Enjoy Star Wars."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.