Finally found my pet peeve

DarthMalt

And that is some low level character hanging around where a security chest is on Corellia and Ilum. And yes, without getting my language blue, I am not going to be polite about them. If they were at the right level, my irritation level wouldn't be as high. Edited by DarthMalt

And that is some low level character hanging around where a security chest is on Corellia and Ilum. And yes, without getting my language blue, I am not going to be polite about them. If they were at the right level, my irritation level wouldn't be as high.

You could say something to them, but I would imagine they don't speak english.

/agree [there is a long running post about this too].

From what I've seen - the chests are near same faction elite npc's who can't be stunned.

If you can coordinate with level 50's of the opposing faction to hunt down and kill all the gold farmers in the galaxy - this may help.

but... as long as it's ok to go to Corellia/Ilum without any level restrictions and as long as the chests spawn near mobs that can't be stunned - there's not much you can do [you could report them for using a 3rd party program to automate the process to stay logged in].

I think we should start a "bounty hunter" service specifically for hunting down and killing gold farmers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.