So when will Sorcerers/Mercenarys get tweaked?

Wingzeron

Its obvious that they somehow are going to get tweaked, because there are A LOT of them in every single BG. I was once the only warrior where the rest was sorcerer or mercanery, it was a nightmare.

If they really arent going to make changes to those 2 classes, this game is going to die, because everyone is caster and there will be no melee and alot of people are going to call it quits including me unfortunallety.

I gave up WoW for this and I'm starting to regret it being a Marauder vs all thoe ranged everysingle time. Im really unmotivated.

So please, let us know IF things are actually going to change and this game is going to be more melee friendly.. if not, im out of here.

The sudden population surge of these two classes will inevitably lead to them being changed. Anyone telling themselves otherwise is just going to end up disappointed.

The people complaining on forums is only half of the fuel. The huge BH/Sorc populations is the other half.

Edited by Barrechor

Ok. First off this isn't the only MMO that gimped melee classes. Pickup groups in Star Wars galaxy only ever picked 1 lightside jedi to tank. No melee need apply for groups doing instances. Plus SWG had 8 years for players to learn to hate jedi and spies. That's why they were shut down in groups. Ranged classes with heavy weapons, rifles, or pistols were OK. They were dps. I'm trying to remember. I think 1 light jedi as tank. 2 medics (healing), 2 officers (tacs and stims, plus action), and the rest dps, which meant commandos, bounty hunters, and smugglers.

sorc-all of their abilities one by one aren't overpowered, its the combination of them that becomes problematic. particularly the shield/sprint in pvp especially huttball, and they also serve to render a light armor wearing, ranged class to have little jeopardized by someone getting close to them.

mercs-more of a dps issue relative to range of abilities/armor type.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.