Finished Act 1: Thank You BioWare

LeonBraun

I remember playing this game back in Beta and having withdrawal in the 2 two weeks after Beta closed before it came out. I was excited and told my friends and my WoW guildies, and most of my WoW guild officer core (which is quite large) came over to this game to play also.

While there is lots of room for improvement and growth in this game, it has a nice skeleton and I am looking forward to the next chapter in my Jedi's saga, as well as my 10 other toons I have across 2 servers as I play for a long time to come.

Stay committed to the game development and stick to your guns with respect to solid game decisions (remember why you make those) and don't jump too quick to please the "sky is falling" mentality of a good chunk of the forum dwellers. Most of the satisfied players do not even use the forums.

There are many here in this game with years of MMO playing background who knows it takes a solid community, patience, hard work and strong guild leadership to keep something good going, while the devs continue to bring the players content.

Thank you for the game experience so far, I'm excited to see the rest... back to the game.

Guild: Midnight Sunrise

Server: Krath

On a side note, my guild on Krath is looking to recruit right now also. I was just on Coruscant, Tython, and Fleet within the last hour and the server pop is nice on the Republic side. Also the community is very good as well.

Come to Krath and help build a good server and strengthen this game we enjoy playing.

Guild: Midnight Sunrise

Server: Krath

Honestly I'm in no rush to get to level 50... I raided 5 days this week in WoW, I come here to have some nice time off that.

I know there is plenty of time for endgame. And there should be plenty for me to do by the time I want to do that here... Currently I have 11 SW toons over 2 servers.

When I started WoW it took me the better part of a year (for my main) to hit 60... And I have some good memories of that time and playing alts as well.

I felt like you until I reached lvl50.

Unfortunately, I don't like paying a monthly subscription fee for a beta while hoping that the game will be fixed in the future.

Calling this game a beta is over-dramatic and immature. I'm at 50 right now. My plan always was to unsub after the second month, and then come back in a few months. Bugs should be expected as should lack of end game content. But improvements should also be expected over the coming months/years.

I'm hopeful that people will understand that a MMO gets better by people being active and giving the devs some time work on new stuff and get it out in a timely fashion...

As long as this game continues to receive the support from the devs and things look like they're moving forward in a progressing fashion with a reasonable amount of quality content, then I'll be around as long as that is the case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.