New exploit ? Imps taking speeders right to turrets ?

Dalarin

in your ship there are 2 speeders at the start that take you near the middle point, and you get additional speeders on the far left and far right in your ship when you capture and own the side points to help you defend them.

it's not factional specific.

Edited by Evuke

When you own a turret, you can take a speeder right to it. When you don't own a turret, you can't.

It's not an exploit, it's how alde has always worked...

This only works for the left turret for repubs and right turret for imps though, i think. If not then feel free to point at me and laugh.

This only works for the left turret for repubs and right turret for imps though, i think. If not then feel free to point at me and laugh.

Yeah the pointing and laughing thing is happening. If you own the left turret, the leftmost speeder goes to it. If you own the right turret, the rightmost speeder goes right to it. Mind you, that's AS YOU FACE OUT OF THE SHIP. I take no responsibility for confusion caused by confusing cardinal directions on the map with left and right, nor with facing the wrong direction, or basically any other means people use to get utterly confused by simple concepts.

That's some information I think alot of people should be notified of.

If it's always been in there why isn't it stated or even mentioned ?

learning kerb i guess, your team should have told you, not very noob friendly this game.

Yeah the pointing and laughing thing is happening. If you own the left turret, the leftmost speeder goes to it. If you own the right turret, the rightmost speeder goes right to it. Mind you, that's AS YOU FACE OUT OF THE SHIP. I take no responsibility for confusion caused by confusing cardinal directions on the map with left and right, nor with facing the wrong direction, or basically any other means people use to get utterly confused by simple concepts.

Welp, guess im the fool then. I've just never seen the opposite happen.

I wonder if this is why people sit and argue that holding the sides is so hard when I tell them take the sides in CW.

I honestly think most people do not know that you can speeder right to the sides. I've had me and 1 person hold a base under attack by 4 people alone for a good 3 minutes just alternating deaths and then rushing the node.

Everyone else already said it, but here's a diagram for you picture learners

Republic Ship
I x  x I

L   C   R

I x  x I
Imperial Ship

L, C, and R are your left, right, and center guns. X's are speeders that go to the center of the map. I's are speeders that only spawn when you control an L or an R, and go to their respective turret.

#eatsthetroll

I wonder if this is why people sit and argue that holding the sides is so hard when I tell them take the sides in CW.

I wonder this too, i'm often screaming in ops chat to defend the sides, dot, die, respawn, usually 2 people can defend a side point against a whole team using this method because the dots are still going by the time you take the quick speeder back (and because nobody cleanses), but they all end up going back to the center.......seriously why are people so dumb.

I wonder this too, i'm often screaming in ops chat to defend the sides, dot, die, respawn, usually 2 people can defend a side point against a whole team using this method because the dots are still going by the time you take the quick speeder back (and because nobody cleanses), but they all end up going back to the center.......seriously why are people so dumb.

I actually had someone get mad that I said that one game and of course people took center the other team took the sides and we lost and the next game they spammed "Don't listen to him he will get mad when we lose because we didn't use his bad strat". I laughed at how stupid that guy was.

The disheartening part is too many people rush to call exploit when they don't understand something.

The op could have asked why people seem to get to the turrets so fast but instead he assumes it is an exploit. This mindset that anything you don't understand must be an exploit is a poor one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.