Jedi belts over their robes

Locus

First let me just say I absolutely love the game :D.

One minor annoyance for me is a graphical detail. It's that belts appear on top of Jedi robes. To me, it looks very odd--even the Jedi on the main loading page has his belt on the inside. I can't remember anyone in canon whom wore their belt over their robe. Am I alone in this one or are others in agreement?

I know, tiny issue. I didn't see any other discussions on this one, thought I'd bring it up.

I'm pretty sure I have seen a thread about this somewhere on the forum. However I agree, it's pretty strange that the belt is on the outside of the robe. I can imagine it would look better if it was inside.

Ah ha, thanks!

Edited by Locus

First let me just say I absolutely love the game :D.

One minor annoyance for me is a graphical detail. It's that belts appear on top of Jedi robes. To me, it looks very odd--even the Jedi on the main loading page has his belt on the inside. I can't remember anyone in canon whom wore their belt over their robe. Am I alone in this one or are others in agreement?

I know, tiny issue. I didn't see any other discussions on this one, thought I'd bring it up.

I agree. Belts need to be inside the robe. Also please fix my big butt, Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.