Make class quests repeatable?

Mogara

Would you like a function where, after completing your class storyline, you would be able to go back to any quest that you had completed, and do it again to relive the "greatest hits" moments, without having to level another character to be able to do it once more?

Take out the affection gains and DS/LS points gains, and it could just be a way so you could relive your favorite parts of the storyline, sorta like being able to rewatch your favorite scenes from a movie.

Thoughts?

i'd settle for this: since they push the game as story based game i would like to see the ability to view the class story cutscenes afterwards like a feature movie. remind myself of the choices that shaped the character and such.

hundreds of millions of dollars worth of unrealized potential, meh.

i'd settle for this: since they push the game as story based game i would like to see the ability to view the class story cutscenes afterwards like a feature movie. remind myself of the choices that shaped the character and such.

hundreds of millions of dollars worth of unrealized potential, meh.

Agreed, even if they only let you watch the movies. It would be cool to redo the "prizefights" and pick different conversation options also, but just watching the movies would give you something to do also. It's something I'd like to see them expand on, as it's a shame that you'd have to play for hours on end just to see a really cool two minute cutscene.

Third char on the way and I'm allready space skipping dialogs, so no I dont want it, that is to say, if they find time todo it without stopping bug fixes and new content, be my guest but I wont use it myself.

I would imagine in the proposed suggestion, it'd be optional and not forced upon you or your space barring habits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.