Imperial default win in Voidstar

Karenai

So, it happens all the time. People say "they were faster", bla bla bla.

Today we met a lovely imperial premade, all TEN of them from the same guild (that's annother story).

Our EIGHT valiant reps fought against their 4 healers, 2 tanks and 4 dds, without a single healer. We got to the last door. I personaly opend the last energy shield, jumped down and time ran out.

Second round we hold them off as best as we could. They got over the bridge. I died. Spawned at the last doors. Looked up. All shields standing. Green nametags defending the consoles.

After about 15sec time ran out. All shields still standing.

Imperial win.

Never saw a republic win from a draw, see imperial wins after draws all the time. Now even republic wins become imperial wins.

This buggs me more then Ilum, more then random loot, more then imperial 10 man premades. We beat that stinking 10 man premade with 8 guys and THEY get the win?!

I think it's the way the game keeps score. It counts if the door was opened, not if you actually got the shields down or not. And in case you hadn't noticed: in case of a tie, the LAST attacker ALWAYS wins. Edited by Broom

So there are 5 doors? Because it says on my wins 5 to 0...

I don't know how the scoring board works, but I DO know that regardless which side attacks last, they will win if both sides have opened the same amount of doors. Do a search in this forum, and you'll find some threads on how unfair that is.

The second attacker doesn't win also.

I was just in a game like that last night. We were the second attacker and lost the tie.

No one knows why we lost.

From " How are Voidstar Ties Settled?" so no.

Edited by Karenai

From " How are Voidstar Ties Settled?" so no.

Forum search SOMETIMES works. I use Google these days though, which is a sad comment on the 'professionality' of this forum. Just type the keywords, make sure to add SWTOR, hey presto.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.