Twi'lek...This is disappointing.

Arbutis

So I made my Twi'lek and I got a nice jedi robe that is supposed to have a hood on it. My friend got the same item, he is a human, and his shows the hood, mine does not. This is kind of disappointing because I kind of look like i am missing something. I think there should be a show head piece option so all races can have the hood visual.

A lot of Jedi players complain about how every robe for around 30 levels has a hood up. So, it's less of a curse than you think.

And Sith players complain about how most of their armor lacks a hood.

I'm supposed to be dark and brooding, this requires a hood dammit!

A lot of Jedi players complain about how every robe for around 30 levels has a hood up. So, it's less of a curse than you think.

And Sith players complain about how most of their armor lacks a hood.

Can you blame us? Apparently BioWare decided that the one Imperial class that was allowed to have a hood was the Darth Vader-equivalent Sith Juggernaut, despite all of the pre-release press material showing hooded robes for Sith Marauders. HAH! And no BioWare, I'm not gonna give that up, problem?

Twi'lek can't have hoods? :( Well that's disappointing; my consular is a twi'lek.

I understand that it might seem a bit odd for their...head-tentacles to just disappear into a cloak on the physical side of things, but this is a game, and all races should be able to wear hoods if they want.

It is kind of disappointing that Twi'lek is permanently forbidden to have the hood on. There really should be a fix to that, not to mention an option for the hood to be on.

Currently the only way to wear the hood is to either be using a small head equip like a tiara/crown or mouth guard, not have anything equipped, or to have the head equip visual option turned off. Vice versa to not have the hood on, which sucks if you don't want to have anything covering the face. You're stuck with something being there one way or another unless you're a Twi'lek.

Can you blame us? Apparently BioWare decided that the one Imperial class that was allowed to have a hood was the Darth Vader-equivalent Sith Juggernaut, despite all of the pre-release press material showing hooded robes for Sith Marauders. HAH! And no BioWare, I'm not gonna give that up, problem?

My Bounty Hunter with remodded Juggernaut head/chest gear flexes you ;)

I'd give anything to find a nice set of jedi robes with the hood down..to me it makes making a character pointless if it's hidden, and they go bald with a hood on too * lol* So I end up having to find armour sets that are not even Jedi just to avoid hoods.

oddly enough I've gotten wave after wave of amazingly nice sets for my inquisitor that are hoodless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.