Difference between scrapper and DF?

KarmicHeresy

Scrapper = Relies heavily on Stealth and burst damage, good at taking on single opponents in PVP but then usually die soon after. Very much relies on being in melee range and behind the target, which can be problematic, but does excellent damage in good circumstances.

Dirty Fighter = Relies on AOEs and Bleeds. Has slightly longer range but to function efficiently will often have to be darting between 4m and 10m. Better survivability, but still quite squishy.

Personally, I currently play a Dirty Fighting Hybrid which is a very solid PVP build. Not something you can actually try effectively until you hit about L45-50 though.

Scrapper = Relies heavily on Stealth and burst damage, good at taking on single opponents in PVP but then usually die soon after. Very much relies on being in melee range and behind the target, which can be problematic, but does excellent damage in good circumstances.

Dirty Fighter = Relies on AOEs and Bleeds. Has slightly longer range but to function efficiently will often have to be darting between 4m and 10m. Better survivability, but still quite squishy.

Personally, I currently play a Dirty Fighting Hybrid which is a very solid PVP build. Not something you can actually try effectively until you hit about L45-50 though.

Can you post a link of your spec and share your rotation, please? I know there's a bajillion threads about this already (and you probably already posted one somewhere... tried to find in your previous posts and got bored looking. :p), but most people either say it doesn't work or post ridiculous screenshots of 600k+ damage with 8 kills and don't show what spec or rotation or anything they use.

I really want to try a hybrid spec with DF. Not even because of the upcoming nerf; Just want something new for a change of pace.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.