I want more Mail from Kira!

Tifadore

I am writing this mail to you as a last result. I have not taken my beloved out lately, and she has completly stopped mailing me and always turns away when I enter the ship! I mean we did agree on this and that, yet she has completly ignored taking contact lately, and every time I talk to her I hear the same stuff over again, like she is'nt paying attention anymore.

All this is making me suspect she is cheating on me or something, and I've gotten increasingly paranoid and even asked T7 to spy on her once, which gave me darkside points and negative affection.

I feel that my team is falling apart, please help me Doctor Phil!

I am writing this mail to you as a last result. I have not taken my beloved out lately, and she has completly stopped mailing me and always turns away when I enter the ship! I mean we did agree on this and that, yet she has completly ignored taking contact lately, and every time I talk to her I hear the same stuff over again, like she is'nt paying attention anymore.

All this is making me suspect she is cheating on me or something, and I've gotten increasingly paranoid and even asked T7 to spy on her once, which gave me darkside points and negative affection.

I feel that my team is falling apart, please help me Doctor Phil!

Did it ever occur to you that it may be T7 who's the problem? I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.