QQ over RNG bags is over-exaggerated and silly

LoL-K-Noob

Let say you only get 3 champion pieces and many duplicates of those 3 out of the countless bags you open. You should therefor have a numerous amount of centurian tokens.

Protip: Buy centurian pieces you need and pop the duplicate champion gear mods into them and bingo - full champion level gear with minimal loss compared to the real thing.

Not to mention battlemaster gear is only a small 5% (if even) better than champion gear.

Your QQ isn't valid.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

I totally agree... if you get items that have mods in them. I have 6 relics, 3 ear pieces, and 5 implants. I also have 3 main hands. None of these allow me to remove mods and put them in a centurion piece. They just... sit there or go to a companion if they can use them.

The power difference between Centurion and Champion gear is enormous. Like full champion gear crushes a person with full centurion nearly as bad a person with full centurion crushes a fresh 50 with blues/greens/oranges. Saying you can just get centurion gear instead means you haven't pvp'ed. Edited by Pyowin

Let say you only get 3 champion pieces and many duplicates of those 3 out of the countless bags you open. You should therefor have a numerous amount of centurian tokens.

Protip: Buy centurian pieces you need and pop the duplicate champion gear mods into them and bingo - full champion level gear with minimal loss compared to the real thing.

Not to mention battlemaster gear is only a small 5% (if even) better than champion gear.

Your QQ isn't valid.

...it still takes you over 70 hours to obtain a single piece using the most conservative estimates.

The power difference between Centurion and Champion gear is enormous. Like full champion gear crushes a person with full centurion nearly as bad a person with full centurion crushes a fresh 50 with blues/greens/oranges.

I know there is a huge difference since champion mods are 56 and centurian is 51. You didnt read what I wrote, putting the mods from the champion gear into centurian gear is pretty much the same as the champion version of the centurian piece. The base stats on champion gear are only a little higher.

The power of the BM gear is that since you can use it to buy anything, you'd most likely be replacing a Centurion piece with BM since you never got the Champion version of that piece.

Champion -> BM is 4 expertise + a relatively small amount of stats, but you won't be doing that until you've no Centurion left to replace.

The power difference between Centurion and Champion gear is enormous. Like full champion gear crushes a person with full centurion nearly as bad a person with full centurion crushes a fresh 50 with blues/greens/oranges. Saying you can just get centurion gear instead means you haven't pvp'ed.

this. also should i mention im at pvp bag252 now with only 6 different pvp champion pieces. being destroyed by people who have better gear then me because of luck is not my idea of fun. every wz im in is a constant uphill battle against players who have probably done less than half the pvp i have done, yet still have far superior gear

Your QQ isn't valid.

I'd agree except... getting a duplicate champion piece means you get *significantly* less centurion tokens, 1 instead of 3. See: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=249338.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.