So going Juggernaut..

iEclipse

So I picked up the game last thursday, I intended to pick it up at launch but it took some time to convert some of my friends to join me.

Anyhow, I always wanted to become a Juggernaut with my warrior. At first I started with a body type 2, I reached lvl 11 a lot faster than my friends (2nd time running the starting area). But when I came to the fleet I felt like a midget, nothing but body type 3's. I hoped that casters and such would be 2's, but even most sorcerers run around like they are on roids.

Now I know that a 2 probably wasn't the best idea if Vader was your inspiration, but in the beta I felt like a body type 3 was a big ol' oaf. After reading from most people that a 3 becomes a lot better once you start getting the higher end gear.

So I rerolled and went a 3, steamrolled as mad through the korriban part and I have been enjoying my choice so far.

I was wondering though, I went with a bald guy and the most white skin color possible. However, does it become even whiter when you reach the later dark side tiers? It still feels like I am not as pale as some of the other guys I have seen running around.

I also want some input on what you guys think is the most fun levelling spec, I intend on bringing along Vette for the time being (romance, even though I am dark side).

Curious as to what you guys think!

Oh god why is your text red? It's making my eyes hurt.

But since I'm nice I'll reply anyways.

YMMV but I leveled all the way to 50 as Immortal spec using Vette primarily and switching to my healer any time I wanted to solo [Heroic 2] quests. I used the melee DPS companion for a while but found that her damage simply was not up to snuff no matter how well she was geared.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.