Valor level brackets?

NorthernLights

Would really love some kind of lvl 50 bracket system for valor level. I always seem to end up on the team in full greens and valor level 10-15 max. I'm really tired of seeing teammates go the wrong way in huttball with the ball, leave points undefended in alderaan, and fighting off the doors in voidstar. If people were bracketed off, the games would get more competitive, fun, and people might actually stay for a full warzone rather than leave after they realize the team is bad and there is only a very slim chance to win, like entering a huttball down 2-0.

I'm also not suggesting to get really restrictive with the brackets. Just like a 0-50, and a 50-100 bracket would be nice.

Edited by NorthernLights

Since people can get fully decked out at low valor levels with the current system doubt that would have any effect.

I really don't care what gear they have. It's more on just knowing how to win the specific warzone. And I can't speak for anyone else on the matter, but I personally rarely pvped while i was leveling to 50, and didn't really help out my team the way I should until later on when I realized what I could do to best help my team win.

I really don't care what gear they have. It's more on just knowing how to win the specific warzone. And I can't speak for anyone else on the matter, but I personally rarely pvped while i was leveling to 50, and didn't really help out my team the way I should until later on when I realized what I could do to best help my team win.

Well learning the WZ's shouldn't take more that 5-10 games each so creating brackets just for that seems pointless

Since people can get fully decked out at low valor levels with the current system doubt that would have any effect.

this

people half my rank nearly full champion set while I am struggling.

random loot is random

WTS 4 F#$%ING pairs of champ boots

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.