Sentinel

cattaclism

hi,

any-one here can tell how i can make with sentinel 5k dmg or more?

and what is best skill-tree side? (watchman/combat/force) :confused:

i am all time dead VS range. (stun-i jump-he hick me back-jump-he stun-i run. 1-3 hits and i am KO)

-----

on warzone i havent problem with rep. vs rep -- but vs imp (extrem is imp. agent- kick me on ground from hide and after i am in 2-3 sec dead) its OP

-----

(maybe is problem in computer, in combat with 5 or more ppl i have 3-5fps)

------

standart i have in WZ 100-250k dmg , 15-35kills , 5 medals :(

if your looking for getting over 5k damage.

You should try work to get battle master gear or at least champion gear which gives you expertise that provides you with more damage against players.

Also, if your soul aim is to get over 5k damage, get biochem. Adrens which can make you crit for insane damages.

Correct me if im wrong but, you should go watchman all the way! other trees are not so great. Check some youtube videos for helps and tips

if your looking for getting over 5k damage.

You should try work to get battle master gear or at least champion gear which gives you expertise that provides you with more damage against players.

Also, if your soul aim is to get over 5k damage, get biochem. Adrens which can make you crit for insane damages.

Correct me if im wrong but, you should go watchman all the way! other trees are not so great. Check some youtube videos for helps and tips

The only way you are getting 5 k hits is rage/focus specced with a 5 min cooldown 15 percent dmg buff, and adrenal/trinket stacked.

Can prob do same in combat with the 100 percent armor pen talent, but that tree blows.

Focus/Rage is better on a guardian/jug to be honest and takes far less skill to play well.

You can get close to 5 k with everything rolling as ann/watchman but to actually get 5 k now days? You have to find the 1 fresh geared 50 in greens in the warzone and have the stars align.

It doesn't mean the spec is underpowered though. The spec is fantastic. It just isn't a OMG CRITS class. If you want that go with guardian/sw. Just be warned though. Big crits plus videos = nerfed classes. See ops/scoundrels for proof.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.