Operetives x2 hitting you is not normal.

Toxsicking

All the WOW comparisons aside he made several valid suggestions for game improvements that aren't unreasonable. Also he acknowledged that as a newly released MMO some of these suggestions would likely be implemented in the future. I believe Bioware should listen to customer feedback, especially when losing subscribers. It doesn't hurt to get take a few minutes to consider game improvements for a newly released MMO that hasn't been tested enough and updated to be somewhat balanced and at least enjoyable to play for 90%+ of subscribers.

he is right in every point except that one what tor abilities are no fun....

other than that he s pretty much right... this is from a imo progamer view...

he pretty much describes the problem of skill based gameplay in an mmo, which is pretty much like chest, controlling your and your enemies cooldowns by prediction and timing (los is a must that i dont even talk about)

in tor you either have important cooldowns on a short timer (21 second instant heal? lollllllll) or none at all...

interrupts are not relieable and not as punishing as it should be... i as a caster never fear an interrupt, hence i would never fakecast..

ability delay... we all know it..

the pvp gameplay environment sucks... because of

*) cant turn camera to target people while straving away..

tab targetting is completly random (or seems so) and not relieable

CLICKING on targets model is NOT RELIEABLE, maybe because of lag, maybe because the system itself is just not responsive enough...

then other things like tooltip, well it wasnt of a huge prob for me, but now that he mentioned it... i m prolly used to the gear looks that i can tell what class my enemy is... but other than you cant really tell what class your enemy is....

pvp bag system....

nearly everyone hates it... the randomness sucks... and knowing that a dude that hit 50 3 weeks later than you just overgeared you, because he s lucky just makes you wanna kick ****..

i think the devs thoughts on this one was like... it ll be fun for us, cuz of the fun time when we actually receive a token...but didnt really consider how frustrating it could get when beeing punished by receiving those crap commendations.....