Huttball Dream Team...

TheFishes

With the potential of soon to be rated Warzones, I was just wondering what class spread everyone was going to use on their teams... Personally:

Advanced Class ------------- Spec

Sorcerer ----- Heal

Sorcerer ----- Maddness DMG

Juggernaut ----- Immortal

Powertech ----- Adv Prototype / Shield tech hybrid

Assassin ----- Either DPS tree

Mercenery ----- DPS (more than just Tracer Missile)

Operative ----- DPS

Operative ----- Heal

Juggy / DPS sorc are our ball running team (force charge/pull/sprint/intercede)

Powertech will roll with the other healer and ranged for the purposes of guard swapping.

this will cause murder...

I would take 6 x assassins 2 x sorc healers.

1. 1 assassins would be stealthed at their goal line, mezzing, wrecking havoc and waiting for passes.

2. Others would just run below avoiding fires. This is a team that cannot be stopped.

Assassin is best class for huttball, with this strategy i win 90% of my pugs even.

The team we will actually use im not sure, but a dream team will be 4 Mercs and 4 sorcs, all healing hybrid spec

The mercs defend and hold the middle, Sorcs take and run the ball, healing mid when needed and just pulling each other, ccing and knocking down the defending team, could take a jugg instead of a sorc purely for the 5% healing and damage buff, but wouldnt really be needed.

All sorcs/sages one jugg/guard and another tank to guard the leaper running the ball.

Didn't need it. Sorc in the middle grabbed and dash jumped the acid, threw up to Jugg, who leaped to another Sorc who sprinted it to the goal. Capped in literally 5 seconds.

Other Sorcs just spammed CC on everyone.

Didn't need it. Sorc in the middle grabbed and dash jumped the acid, threw up to Jugg, who leaped to another Sorc who sprinted it to the goal. Capped in literally 5 seconds.

Im just talking in general. Guards/Jugg are the best ball carrier with sage/sorc support. Another tank (can be whatever) for the extra guard is just icing on the perfect huttball team cake.

Im just talking in general. Guards/Jugg are the best ball carrier with sage/sorc support. Another tank (can be whatever) for the extra guard is just icing on the perfect huttball team cake.

This topic is describing a dream team - it's not in general. Theorycrafting loses to actual execution, which is mass CC and knockbacks everywhere.

Edited by EternalFinality