Nerf Sages/Sorcs now

LoL-K-Noob

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your trolling, or you need to take a bit of time and learn the game. You didnt even get 100k damage, and only 150k healing. Thats not a sage sorc thing, troopers can dmg and heal in games they are ignored by the opposition even better.

Not their fault the enemy isn't smart and likes to stand in AEs.

Edited by Sgt_shades

I hope your trolling, or you need to take a bit of time and learn the game. You didnt even get 100k damage, and only 150k healing. Thats not a sage sorc thing, troopers can dmg and heal in games they are ignored by the opposition even better.

Protip: Im Churb 450k healing.

Protip: Im Churb 450k healing.

ok, so you didnt even get enough damage for the medal. you did 56k so what. And if the enemy isn't smart enough to attack you, any healer can do that throwing chain AEs around if the enemy isnt smart enough to even CC or focus you. like I said earlier this isnt a sage/sorc thing cause troopers can do that even better.

It happened again, in the same game the Jedi Sage class got:

Top heals (me)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/screenshot2012012811512.jpg/

and top damage (Beef)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/screenshot2012012811512.jpg/

Overpowered class needs a nerf.

No it doesnt need a nerf it just caters to bad players like yourself. If top healing and damage is how you judge a class then i hope to god noone listens to you.

It happened again, in the same game the Jedi Sage class got:

Top heals (me)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/screenshot2012012811512.jpg/

and top damage (Beef)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/screenshot2012012811512.jpg/

Overpowered class needs a nerf.

This shows me nothing.......the dude with top damage had ZERO healing....its called picking your talent tree not OVERPOWERED.....try again

ITT: Sorcs defending their overpowered class.

I dont know how a sane and non-masochistic person can deny that Sorc versatility is not OP.

PS. Yes, it will be hard to get overwhelming support for Sorc nerf in this community. Seeing how half of this community is playing them.

Edited by Aweus

Please!....OP has no idea what he's talking about right now. A Imp Sorc has faster cast times than a Sage. It's been proven on these boards and Bioware is aware of it. Any Nerf coming to Sage would cause a great number of Republican players to quit.

I think OP needs to learn the class and learn to play his before he runs off at the mouth.

ITT: Sorcs defending their overpowered class.

I dont know how a sane and non-masochistic person can deny that Sorc versatility is not OP.

PS. Yes, it will be hard to get overwhelming support for Sorc nerf in this community. Seeing how half of this community is playing them.

ITT: People that are bad a lose to sorcs because they cant find an interrupt keybind.

Don't worry, the nerfbat will hit both classes sooner or later but I suspect it'll hit the Sorcerers first. They are by far the most popular class in the game from what I'm seeing along with the most complained about class as of the moment. Despite the fact that they have way to many abilities for just 1 class alone, they seem to almost always top the charts in both damage AND healing. This has been the case on the Shaodowlands server anyway that I play on. That alone should be a red flag that something is terribly wrong with the class. Yes, I see some Sages on the republic side accomplish the same thing but as I said, Sorcerers are the more popular class so it is very apparent among them.

Thing is, we don't know what will be nerfed but I suspect they'll see a hefty slash on base damage across the board while their healing capability will remain untouched.

About a few hundred screenshots & can provided of PvP warzone matches to back up my claim on the damage/healing issue.

-LatinLegacy

Edited by LatinLegacy