Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support this idea :)

No people stop playing and paying for that game.... Get use to it he says Lololol its called another failed game if you don't make it somewhat realistic to get a piece of gear here and there. U shouldn't log in and play 4 or 5 hours a day for 1 month to get one item. As the game is now u will start to see the pvp servers dry up and only be down to a couple of servers. Hell I would like to see the numbers on people that don't renew for next month on pvp servers.

Obligatory:

If you don't like it quit! BioWare is a great man!

See Also Rant:

You guys know nothing! When I worked at Sony Online Entertainment I'd work 90 hours a week for a cheese sandwich. Sometimes they'd put a tomato slice on it but usually it was JUST CHEESE.

Months of constipation with NO REMEDY. You'd think after months of the employees ************ about bloody stools they'd make some kind of change and maybe toss us some psillium once a week BUT NO. IT NEVER CHANGED.

You guys at BioWare don't know how good you have it. FOOD STAMPS??? You jerks get to choose what to eat every day and probably poop more than once a week. I hate you all.

I got 4 paycheck and some food stamps last week, i don't know what you guys are complaining about the system is fine.

Ok so one of my co workers died of starvation yesterday, but maybe he should've worked elsewhere if he couldn't handle it! To all you whiners maybe this just isnt the job for you hmmm?

You forgot that the paycheck you could get out of the fanny pack has a possibity to be a copy of the paycheck you already turned in. You will have to wait until you get a fresh paycheck you didnt use before.

Stole my thunder... I was going to write the same thing. Still awesome post, in an awesome thread.

Its funny cause its true!

On a more serious note, i have stopped pvp altogheather cause i grew tired of the Ilum fail and the completley rubbish pvp system that is there atm. I do enjoy the pve part and leveling alts- but pvp will need some seriuos changes before im heading back to that cesspool.

Don't forget that even if you've been working for some 50 days and only gotten foodstamps as well as duplicate paychecks there is a high probability that the newest, most useless and clueless employee, having worked only a week, has gotten 10-16 paychecks ;)

I lol'd :). Anyways yesterday I opened a bag and got my 3rd champion head token. I raged, but then thought wow could they not just give you the chance of currency/a token that could be swapped for any piece of champion gear? For me it's the doubles that are annoying.

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

I agree fullheartedly

As a player that is currently Valor rank 67, with multiple companions in champ/cent gear (I'm a trooper - we all wear the same stuff) I support this message. The only BM piece I have after 3 weeks of dailies/weeklies is my gun which cost me 3 BM tokens. I have a whole lot of champ comms but I'm holding out with the belief that AT LEAST BW will put in a method for converting Cent to Champ and Champ to BM tokens.

Odd thing is I actually wish the old system of gear came back. Atleast then you would RNG and get a whole piece of loot. Even as one who has grinded through the old system I'd happily accept any change that's better than what we have now.

As it stands I log in, do the dailies and log out. So my subscription ends when February does.

*EDIT* I have the BM earpiece + implants but only because those can be purchased with warzone/mercenary comms (thank heavens!)

Edited by Sagaboy

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

love it