Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QQ more, the RNG is a good idea. When players get geared out too fast it is a bad thing. People will stop playing because the reward factor does not feel like there was work put into it. Make people work for their gear. Stop complaining, you all have the exact same chances of getting gear as everyone else.

/NOT signed

Not read the 11 pages so someone may have said this already but...

....after you've recieved x number of paychecks you realise that there is nothing else to do other than give your pay to other people, and your work is now repetative as you have so few tasks to choose from so you resign and look for another job with a better compensation package.

Live for 6 weeks or so now?

QQ more, the RNG is a good idea. When players get geared out too fast it is a bad thing. People will stop playing because the reward factor does not feel like there was work put into it. Make people work for their gear. Stop complaining, you all have the exact same chances of getting gear as everyone else.

/NOT signed

You're not working for it though, it is based on luck. The lucky ones will have more gear than some of the higher valor ones. Is this what you want? That's not working for it.

You're not working for it though, it is based on luck. The lucky ones will have more gear than some of the higher valor ones. Is this what you want? That's not working for it.

what do you call it then? if i play 100 WZ's to get one piece of gear or if I play 5 and get a lucky bag, either way I still did the work. I dont whine about other peoples luck so why do you? You people expect instant gratification go play something else

/NOT signed

I got geared out fast. By valor 38 I had every champion piece except offhand and ear. I see other people at valor 57 with half the gear I do and it breaks my heart.

They worked for their gear - but RNG said NO.

what do you call it then? if i play 100 WZ's to get one piece of gear or if I play 5 and get a lucky bag, either way I still did the work. I dont whine about other peoples luck so why do you? You people expect instant gratification go play something else

but some people DO get instant gratification, for the same (or less) 'work' than others

Edited by blackhumbug

What about the people that haven't gotten an item in 20+ bags? Are they expecting instant gratification?

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

i totally approve this :D