Suggestion: A Closed Forum for Subscribers only

lilletante

Why not make a forum/part of the forum subscribers only, and make it mandatory to have your primary server and character information listed so everyone (other subscribers that is, although non-subscribers could be granted read only access) could see who posted.

Given a choice between an open 'free for all' forum with all kinds of rambling lunatics and a forum where only subscribers could post, I know which one i would use.

Does anyone know if this has been done (with other mmo's that is)?

I could think of quite a few good reasons why it would be a very good idea.

i think some people have deluded themselves that its game haters who are posting negative things about this game

however there are a lot of people who are subbed who see this game having potential but feel that the game is sub par

closed forums wont change anything. there are 2 camps here people who are blinded to all the games many faults and people who are blinded to the games equally many virtues

i think some people have deluded themselves that its game haters who are posting negative things about this game

however there are a lot of people who are subbed who see this game having potential but feel that the game is sub par

closed forums wont change anything. there are 2 camps here people who are blinded to all the games many faults and people who are blinded to the games equally many virtues

this, but the forums are closed already.

there are also people like me who didn't start their sub until after the 20th, still have 3 days before my payment is in effect.

only subscribers can post so a majority of the people who are complaining and have said they are unsubbed are either lying. or waiting for their subscription to run out before moving on

if they are lying they are just trying to troll to make people angry or whatever trolls try to accomplish..

if they are waiting for the sub to run out I dont know why they continue to log into the forums to just complain when they have decided they no longer want to play... I just dont understand it.

only subscribers can post so a majority of the people who are complaining and have said they are unsubbed are either lying. or waiting for their subscription to run out before moving on

if they are lying they are just trying to troll to make people angry or whatever trolls try to accomplish..

if they are waiting for the sub to run out I dont know why they continue to log into the forums to just complain when they have decided they no longer want to play... I just dont understand it.

It's called the 'forum mini-game', and it comes complimentary with your paid subscription. :D