Why do wow players troll swtor so hard lol?

Merkful

You hear it all the time from the trolls swtor sucks pvp is unblalanced it has so many bugs and glitches then wow .................. the game has been out only a mounth and people expect the game to be perfect *** and wow has been out for 7 years and pvp is still not balanced lol! and they have still a share of bugs and glitches just wanted to pt this out here because i cant pst on wow forums cause my account is frozen

Tbh unless your outnumbered or don't have a good team, or don't use good teamwork pvp is fine its just the matter of doing things right.

Pfft, your one of those L2P people. Why learn to play when they can change the game to meet our personal play style? Strategy? Teamwork? Learn our class? FOOL!

;)

How exactly do you define a wow player anyway? Everyone on this board is a swtor player, you are required to have an active account to post. If a wow player is someone who played wow in the past, that would be like 90%+ of the people in here.

You're right, it's just those darn WoW players. It's not like other people can find things they don't like about the game. Why, oh why did WoW have to exist before TOR? WHY??

I don't like TOR's UI. But I'm only saying that because I've played other MMOs before, otherwise I'd think it was awesome.

Because WoW players got a lot of features that made them lazy.

Now they come here and the features did not follow them... sooo time to cry about it.

On this, does tor seem to have a lot more buttons to be used? wow seemed a bit more simple as far as what abilities you used. This game I have 36 abilities quickslotted, a third I rotated through the rest are situational. Its challenging and i enjoy it.