PvP Dailies and Weeklies... No sign of any info

LordDethra

Where is al the information on the PvP dailies and weeklies?

I can't find a lot of detailed info on these, and the stuff I do find, is woefully inadequate.

I want to know where to pick up the Lvl 50 stuff from the fleet.

I have all these PvP missions in my log, and not effing idea how to get to them.

Not to mention that when you send a yell in chat for groups to join, no one answers you.

I just wanna do this stuff, to get my points for me epic gear.

Any info I can use that will help me here? I'm getting sick of joining the pvp queues... i want something else to break up the monotony.

Cheers...

If you go to Ilum and take the taxi to the zone to the west, a quest and codex will show up that fully describes it. Also, on the Imperial Fleet (or whatever the Republic equivalent is), there is a quest terminal in the Combat Training area that fully describes level 50 PVP activities.

You want to acquire and open as many Champion Gear Bags as you can. If you're lucky, you will get Champion level PvP gear, which is the second best PvP equipment in the game. This will also provide you a substantial bonus in PvE gear if you haven't done any hard mode Flashpoints yet.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

If you go to Ilum and take the taxi to the zone to the west, a quest and codex will show up that fully describes it. Also, on the Imperial Fleet (or whatever the Republic equivalent is), there is a quest terminal in the Combat Training area that fully describes level 50 PVP activities.

You want to acquire and open as many Champion Gear Bags as you can. If you're lucky, you will get Champion level PvP gear, which is the second best PvP equipment in the game. This will also provide you a substantial bonus in PvE gear if you haven't done any hard mode Flashpoints yet.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

He said he already had the missions in his log, so he must already know where the terminal is..

He said he already had the missions in his log, so he must already know where the terminal is..

Yet he apparently hasn't read them since he doesn't know how to complete them. I wanted to be fully informative to ensure he knows how to proceed.

Meanwhile, your post added nothing. Well done.

Yet he apparently hasn't read them since he doesn't know how to complete them. I wanted to be fully informative to ensure he knows how to proceed.

Meanwhile, your post added nothing. Well done.

lol, you were including unnecessary information, I was telling him the quickest way to find out, which is opening the mission log.

Edited by Manigma