Anyone else tired of space combat as well?

Lazenca

I got stuck at the level 44 one and I stopped playing since then, because every other quests are gray and yet this one is too hard for me... At level 46 with the epic 46 gears, still cannot clear it. TBH, I am no good in shooting game and if I got stuck, it is never fun anymore. Apparently a few of them are too hard for their level even with all affordable ship gear. Don't know if the damage scale with the player's level, if not, I think they should, to help players who are no good at STG.

It's basically Star Fox 64, which was a great game, but it really needs some more levels, and maybe some free flying levels.

Really the core game is fine/fun/whatever, but it gets a bit tedious after awhile. Which is part of why I'm refusing to upgrade my ship any more than it is (grade 2 + quest reward upgrades), to keep the impossible sector and a few others around that area challenging.

I was actaully hoping for space combat something like STO has.

Instead I got shifted back to a single-player Rail Shooter from 1993 with slightly better graphics than the SNES game I'm referring to.

It's an okay mini-game, but at what it is currently, it really doesn't add much to SWTOR at all IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game, I was just expecting a little more as far as space combat is concerned.