Anyone else love the ending? *spoilers*

bfishback

It was quite obvious from the start that you would end up killing Baras, it was really just a matter of when. I thought the entire build throughout the story just made it so epic once he finally betrayed you, and then when you finally face him.

ALOT better then the Jedi Consular story (which I have finished)

So, did you guys like the ending? Did you end up killing Baras or leaving him alive? I killed him, (i'm neutral) and was wondering what happens if you leave him alive.

i THINK if you let him live the councel kills him. either way he ends up dying.

The problem i had with the story , and all the storys, is that the "end" dosnt really feel like an end. i know they keep it open ended to go on with storys in expansions and all, but it kinda feel like "Yay you did what you were supposed to do from lvl 10 and now your done!" then kicks you out of the instance to go back to the fleet and post "Sith lord, just killed one of the most powerful sith lords infront of the dark councel and got away with it, LFG HMs pst"

Edited by XplaguesX

U send him off to either imprisonment, or banishment for for light side points. I admit i really wanted to hack his head off, but being light 5 , i decided to be honorable. Hopefully he doesnt escape and hunt me down , hehe.

I chose "Imprisonment." It's pretty much just him being taken away by guards and the Council saying something like, "We have the perfect facilities to house such a dangerous person."

Admittedly, I'm not too fond of the story. It felt readable and incredibly generic, and since it's an MMO, somewhat empty. The end felt dragged out, but I'm partially to blame for that since I B-lined the storyline from about 37 and only went back to fill the small gaps(Finished at 47).

The final confrontation, however, was short, direct, and well-made. I'd put it up there with Nomen Karr going insane... Good times.

because a lot of SWs in beta complained about not getting the Darth title, so en lieu of Emperor's Wrath, we got Darth.

I think we should get both Darth and the Emperor's Wrath title. SIs get a class specific title, the Forcewalker. So why can't we get a class specific one along with the Darth title too?

I love how Baras gets more and more desperate and whiny as you stop his advances to the point nobody even gives him a second look. Just made him look pathetic and shown his true sense of entitlement. Ripping it from him and cutting him open was pleasurable if anything.

The moments where Baras was asking other members of the Dark Council to strike you down and they just sat there and looked at him, not going to do anything about it that psychological crushing defeat for Baras when he knew he was beaten and had no allies to stand up for him were so sweet, the only thing sweeter was sticking that lightsaber right up against his gut and igniting it through him.

Such a satisfying kill animation, real up close and personal, in fact I don't think you can get more up close and personal than that.

It completely blew the Sith Inquisitor final boss kill out of the water. When I completed my assassin in beta.. I felt so robbed and cheated, I was very upset that the story had concluded like that.

This story made up for it.

I also second that we should get both the Darth title and the Emperor's Wrath title.

The final confrontation, however, was short, direct, and well-made. I'd put it up there with Nomen Karr going insane... Good times.

I absolutely LOVED the chapter 2 story with Jaesa and Nomen Karr. :)

Edited by miliways

Light side still gets the Darth title. I chose Banishment and was told there was a suitably desolate place to dump him on and that Vowran would take great pleasure in thinking of Baras there.

Also, Overseer Tremmel showed up for the final battle, invited by Vowran. If you spared him, his daughter confronts you on Korriban, to take her revenge. You get the option to tell his daughter that he's still alive. She then tells you that she has to go kill him because of the shame, and if you ask how he's been, Tremmel tells you that he had to kill her when she came for him.

Honestly, the Sith Warrior story is one of my favorite Star Wars™ stories of all time. I enjoyed every part of it from beginning to end.

Edited by Xargyn

Quoted for the MFin' truth. That fight with Nomen Karr was just epic.

"Release your anger, it's the only way you'll defeat me!"

"FALL! You must fall to me!"

"I FALL TO NO ONE!

I had goosebumps playing through that part, I had played assassin all through Beta and when I was told I get to turn a Jedi Padawan to my cause I had imagined what I thought it would be like, and was wholly disappointed.

Now I played my Juggernaut through and it was almost EXACTLY what I'd hoped for on my Assassin, in fact better because of the involvement of the Master.

You could say it was a TOR-gasm.

Honestly, I thought the best part of the whole story is when you turn the little padawan, and can elect her to kill the jedi master (which I did every time in beta...and it never got old lol). That was just an epic feeling, really felt in the star wars universe there. It's true that any person could realize eventually that you would kill Baras, but the whole capturing the padawan thing was very well lead up to and written (imo). Although the SW story is predictable, to a degree most of em are, imo it was way better than the SI story.

To bad we didn't see the Emperor tho ^^. But that aside the ending was soooo satisfying!

but you do.. on Voss.

The Emperor is essentially a force ghost right now, his corporeal form is dead, and has been for hundreds of years. He's able to move his consciousness from host to host, like Palpatine later learns to do in the far future.