Oh and to those who say...

Jocken

go out and do lots of other stuff... its weekend, get a life etc.

What happens when the people do that and realise...SWTOR aint worth the agony and /cancel sub?

when enough ppl do that...game dies... then everyone can go and get a life...

I'd like to take this time in this doomed thread to ask : What happened to those who said TOR would be dead at the end of the first month? I'm still playing, forums are still up, Bioware and EA haven't gone bankrupt, no employees have committed seppuku, it seems the other side of the coin of people screaming doom... didn't happen.

What happens when the people do that and realise...SWTOR aint worth the agony and /cancel sub?

yea your right , and because i have a life i will move on .

who cares .

What a tantrum you have going on.

I'd like to take this time in this doomed thread to ask : What happened to those who said TOR would be dead at the end of the first month? I'm still playing, forums are still up, Bioware and EA haven't gone bankrupt, no employees have committed seppuku, it seems the other side of the coin of people screaming doom... didn't happen.

Well, delusion is something best consumed within the mind of the delusional. :)

I their minds, it was doomed, therefore it is. :D

http://allpsych.com/disorders/dsm.html for further analysis. :p

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.