New Races - classes

AbbadunkJr

We all know eventually they will expand on the game, and as they have said they will listen to us as to what we want and need.

So lets hear your idea's on the following

*What social items would make the game more interesting (this is for RP mostly but also for showing off what you as a player have done). I think our own houses or apartments I should say, like we saw in Kotor would be interesting and easy for them to do without taking up a lot of land space in game.

* Of course the main point of this post, what races should be added, lets be realistic here, there not gonna add outside content or Jawas and Hutt's but what humanoid species would you like to see. Id like to see Tridactoids perhaps as a odd one (Yoda's species).

*Another thing this game really needs IMO is more classes on both sides, Some thing to draw away from the huge majority of Sith and Jedi. Sadly the other classes while fun don't seem to hold as much importance in the games storyline to really make you feel like there worth playing. Although I do love my smuggler!

* What Planets would you like to see added, these could even be small glmises in flashpoints perhaps. Mustafar would be interesting but honestly I want to see Degobah brought to life in a game. It has a lot of Dark side history (hence why Yoda hid there it masked him). I also holds a lot of potential for this story line involving both Jedi and Sith.

Again this is just for ideas, and like they said, the more noise we make the more likely they will listen!

*Social Items - I'd like to see more things available period besides light armor everything. Or instead of social items being armor, give us a cosmetics tab and lets us equip it as clothing or costume pieces.

It kind of cracks me up that almost every MMO, people ask for player housing, but in those games that have them they are rarely used except to store trophies. Trophies would be difficult to implement now as many people are already end game and may or may not be willing to roll alts. Plus you already have a house - your ship.

**It's a SW game, so I expect to see a lot of Jedi and Sith flashing their light sticks around. Before new classes, I'd rather see them fix the ones we have. Class balance is fluid and ever changing, but there are some big issues in several classes that need to be addressed.

***As for as races, I don't know, there are so many in the SW universe . . . I wouldn't mind if some of them spoke their own alien languages either. I don't mind reading subtitles. I'd love to play a BH/smuggler Greedo!

****Degobah would be cool! I'd also like to revisit some of the planets from the other KOTOR games to help tie them all together. Keshyykk(sp?) or Dantooine would be fun to revisit and see how they've changed since KOTOR I & II

1. It wouldn't take very much time and effort from Bioware to make more races playable. So I agree they should do this.

2. Let us create our own companion much like original character creation, I am a Jedi Knight and I'm not a huge fan of my companions but I would be if I could create my own (even if he had NO storyline).

3. Simpler looking gear.

I like the idea of custom companions, but that should a later down the road thing around lvl 25 or higher, as for the social items like troiphies, people will just have to get over it, this games not even 2 months old so they would really have room to gripe.

I do agree the classes need more work, but here is my thought, in the sw's universe NOTHING is fair, so why do we kill the realism but trying to make every one equal? A sith or a Jedi should be insanely hard, a trooper should be a pain in the *** accept vs one of those 2, and etc. Just my own point not a argument :)! I would love to see a game where it takes several people to bring down one real play Jedi, like the old SWG days. then when it was all balanced out and they were weak, the game lost clients due to the fact there was no advantage of any sort to any class. As well as many other problems brought in by Sony but we wont get into that... -_- BASTARDS!

They would have to record hours of voice acting. I don't think that would be very easy.

Not really if you think about it, many of those races we already can see in game and do have lines and voice's. However we cant play them... I really wanna see asuka's race (Sorry not a fan of her but just don't know there name atm of the top of my head). There's people in the Jedi temple, hell there's a companion that is one... Why cant I play as one, or a fuggin wookie? Dont gimme that my computer wouldn't be able to handle it BS ether Bioware LOL! Trust me it is more then capable!

All respect to you Bioware, just common stop toying with us and give us the good stuff! <3

On the note of the player houses, I do realize your right most people would just use them for there junk and thats about it. But those 1/10 players who go above and beyond like I did in SWG would make it worth it. Besides this game IMO will die without these addons and some RP.

Edited by AbbadunkJr