rage spec stats

martyng

Universal for DPS Juggs

Acc Cap (Debatable in the community atm) > Strength > Power > Crit = Surge

As Rage, you should try to prioritize surge though because you have a lot of talents that cause auto-crits. Basically Adept mods (surge power) are the best.

i'd question prioritizing surge over power.

when testing the champ pvp relics with a guildie i was getting higher crits with the power relic than with the crit/surge relic.

also, power will increase all damage, whereas surge will only increase crits. more bang for your buck with power.

a related question to the OPs; i've been wondering if stacking a bit of will power will significantly increase the damage of our force abilities, and if it can be stacked without sacrificing too much str.

i'd question prioritizing surge over power.

when testing the champ pvp relics with a guildie i was getting higher crits with the power relic than with the crit/surge relic.

also, power will increase all damage, whereas surge will only increase crits. more bang for your buck with power.

a related question to the OPs; i've been wondering if stacking a bit of will power will significantly increase the damage of our force abilities, and if it can be stacked without sacrificing too much str.

I said power before surge =P