What is there for Social Rank V?

Hanni

I'm about to reach Social Rank V.

What can I buy with that? Wish there was a guide somewhere that would tell me this, lol.

Btw, Social Points are so hard to get by. I'm lvl 40, almost rank 5, played the entire game (so far) with a friend, that's how I got the points. Thing is, I want this speeder, on Hoth, but it requires Social Rank 7. 7!!!!!! How the herd am I supposed to get Rank /? Lol. Quite hard.

Anyway, what can I get with Rank 5? Anyone knows?

Edited by Hanni

I would like to take this opportunity to once again express my opinion that the social point system in this game is the worst "point" system this game has IMO.

There is little connection between partying and vanity items. There are 10 levels of social points, I have no idea how you're supposed to get there without grinding the heck out of it.

But to answer your question I have no idea...er... :p

• 3 weeks later...
dont recall wich planet, i think its the one where you get Doc as a companion.

In the cantina area you can get a group dance emote-thingy, wich needs social lvl V.

I went to a bunch of planets looking for the Social V Party Instigator, does anyone where I can buy them? I think they cost 10,000 credits each. Off the top of my head I've been to Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Voss, Balmorra, Hoth, and a few others.