Jesus H. Christ

Docalan

Holy crap hotfix your game already... JUST FIX IT! I don't even want to mention what I'm complaining about because there is sooooo much. You're Bioware, you do good work, why are you doing such a horrible job at fixing this game... And its not that there are bugs, but the fact that you are taking your freaking time on fixing these easily fixed bugs. I was looking soooo forward to this game, and I defended it against every negative person out there who just didn't want to see the positive of this game... But I grow tired and the only reason I play it atm is because there's nothing better out there right now. Seriously hotfix go go go! Or at least tell us why you are taking forever?? at least give us a decent excuse, even lie to me.

Holy crap hotfix your game already... JUST FIX IT! I don't even want to mention what I'm complaining about because there is sooooo much. You're Bioware, you do good work, why are you doing such a horrible job at fixing this game... And its not that there are bugs, but the fact that you are taking your freaking time on fixing these easily fixed bugs. I was looking soooo forward to this game, and I defended it against every negative person out there who just didn't want to see the positive of this game... But I grow tired and the only reason I play it atm is because there's nothing better out there right now. Seriously hotfix go go go! Or at least tell us why you are taking forever?? at least give us a decent excuse, even lie to me.

Don't know what you're talking about. Game has run perfectly for me with no bugs except minor annoyances (like having to hit I instead of clicking the icon to open inventory to be able to reverse engineer).

They don't care man. Think they want to spend money fixing a game that people are leaving in droves? Their money is all in marketing right now, it's all about selling boxes. They couldn't care less about subscriber retention, that's not what their aiming for.

I know the problem in which the OP is referring to and it's an easy fix.

Here's the code they used:

Run game with.out bugs.

As you can clearly see, there is an extra decimal where there shouldn't be.

As a one-time courtesy, I will provide the fixed code.

Run game without bugs.

Hey there!

Though we appreciate that you have concerns regarding the game, we’re going to close this thread as it does not have a topic for constructive discussion. We encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, and we value your constructive feedback, especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve.

For more information on how to give great feedback, please check out this post here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!