since you cant fix win count for daily...

Crawler

Has there ever been a response from Bioware even acknowledging they know this bug? And has anybody (succesfully) made a ticket to get their won warzones counted?

You mean like on the test server, where the patch notes say its fixed?

3 wins just seems excessive for a daily in the first place anyway. It should only be 1 win for the daily so when you have multiple alts at 50, it would be reasonable timewise to get the daily done on all your toons. It's hard enough trying to get 3 wins on 1 toon when you have limited hours to play each day (especially with the bug), so trying to get it on 2 or 3 would be a nightmare. Edited by mastercosby

They should should just change it to played anyway. 6 Played , 18 for the weekly.

+1 on this! Hard to get 3 wins with people constantly rage quitting out of matches, unless you can get your guildies to join. Most of mine refuse to pvp until stuff is fixed. So here I am managing to get one win in maybe four matches I play, and then it doesn't count.

I would love it changed from

"win" to "take part in"

3 wins on a bad night can take 2 nights. This does not fit the log on for an hour or so to do a daily model.

Bioware put next to zero thought in their pvp progression.