"There is currently no active subscription for this Account"

Amien

I'm a bit confused as to this message I get in the launcher, the play button is greyed out also, which I figure is simply from not getting in yet (I have no problem waiting for it if I get in at all :p).

What confuses me is there is a link that says "Activate your account here"

When I click on the link it asks for a product key, Is this the product key Origin will send out the 16th?

Also, When my turn for early access comes around (If at all) Will I be able to play with this error message up?

That is an error message that you will see until the 20th. At which time you will need to add a valid CC or game card to your account. The "Play" button will be greyed out until you get in for your EGA. As for the product-code, yes, that is the one you will get from Origin in the next few days.

I'm a bit confused as to this message I get in the launcher, the play button is greyed out also, which I figure is simply from not getting in yet (I have no problem waiting for it if I get in at all :p).

When I click on the link it asks for a product key, Is this the product key Origin will send out the 16th?

Also, When my turn for early access comes around (If at all) Will I be able to play with this error message up?

Yes it is the key that Origin will send out on the 16th if you pre-ordered a digital version. When your turn for early access comes around you will be able to play without entering the code.

Your pre-order code has already secured the game as of the 20th Dec however I believe additional early access codes are being distributed via email depending on when you placed your pre-order.

Could be wrong but you'll have to enter the code you are mailed out to get in before the 20th. After this time your original pre-order code comes into effect.

Again....don't take my assumptions as gospel.

wow....this has been beaten into the ground. just wait for your product code like every other game and everyone else at this point. don't worry, no one has it yet (ie. Dec. 20th).

Sorry, This is my first MMO pre-order. It's all new to me, I'm trying to go in being as calm and understanding as possible, seeing as that gets me further than "RRRAAWWWWWRRRR I WANT MY EGA NOAWWW!!!1!!" Hahaha :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by Amien

I also get the message that There is no active subscription for this account. Origin has nothing to do with this. I spoke to their customer support on the phone. That is on Biowares end. And when I finally got hold of Biowares support. They told me, that I have to wait, until I receive the invitation e-mail from them. So thats what I am waiting for right now.

As a precaution. I ordered Murphys Law. (All 5 seasons) So that I have something to do. While waiting for the e-mail.

Magnus (Sweden)

That will go away once you get your email from Bioware and enter the code into your account. Chill. You'll get in when you get in, until then everyone has that notice.