disapearing Mail items

ragehero

i had just created several purple implants "General's hyperneural resolve system(superior)" for myself and friends. sent them to my alt. while in the process of getting them out of the mail. i suddenly and for no reason was booted to character selection screen. When i logged in i was no where near the mail box and the mail and items where gone.

this happen to anyone else?

This happened to me before. I put a ticket in, and the items reappeared in my mailbox within the next like... 15 minutes or so after a relog. The ticket was never responded to so I closed it.

Not sure if the ticket actually helped any, or was just a matter of waiting it out before the issue corrected itself.

Edited by JohnSixteen

This happened to me while I was removing items from my mail.

I submitted a ticket. But by the time I got a response asking for the specific details so they could fix it (a few hours later) the items were back in my mailbox. I still don't know if they did it or the game fixed itself.

They also mentioned they could only do this a limited number of times, so I hope I didn't use up a free 'refund', it was only a small transaction. I'm sure it'll happen again on something more important.