new areas ideas

demonjp

this is just an idea and question could they ever like remake a level from the old star wars movie with darth vader and doin a quest just an idea...

when does this game take place before the hole star wars movies or does it take place in the future?????

Edited by demonjp

This game takes place in the time between times, a time where proto-idealisms charge into meta-conflicts before dining on loraxes with extra, extra, extra mayonnaise. It is a time of cheetos, epic disgust and many heart-disease related wakes, as I'm sure you can imagine.

Just remember to breathe, for the wait until the future yesteryear of Vader's coming will be long. Especially if you sleep through it the first time and have to relive the beginning of the universe again.

i was just thinking of how cool it would be if they put like the areas from the movies in the star wars game or re make them so they look different or something i think that would be cool if they did it and some ppl thinking im like stupided cuz i was just thinking of an idea i never said they should it was idea what poped in my head

This game takes place in the time between times, a time where proto-idealisms charge into meta-conflicts before dining on loraxes with extra, extra, extra mayonnaise. It is a time of cheetos, epic disgust and many heart-disease related wakes, as I'm sure you can imagine.

Just remember to breathe, for the wait until the future yesteryear of Vader's coming will be long. Especially if you sleep through it the first time and have to relive the beginning of the universe again.

Still loling at this. I subscribed to this thread and read it again and again everyday so I can lol.

Edited by reaperkeepet

• 2 weeks later...