Sorc/Sage if you die to someone other than sorc/sage you are wrong

JBGames

I think you should leave that to the vets. You new guys should really just focus on improving your skills.

Whats funny is I look at your post history and you reply with the same msg to every nerf sorc/sage post.

My question to you is what level is your sage and what server do you play on?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Sorcs are beaten by good players.

Why is it so difficult for people to understand that it's more you than the design. Some things may be unbalanced, but nothing is totally out of whack. Why don't you run some matches with a VR 60+ sorc, and talk to them about what gives them problems? Try and learn.

Good Operatives are beaten by good players. Didn't stop BW from kicking the **** out of us and probably won't stop them from kicking the **** out of sorcs and mercs.

Edited by Supercaptain

Let's see you can fire a gun, use a knife, fire missles from your wrist, use a lightsaber, or shoot frickin lightning from your hands. Now which of these would you pick in real life?

I would pick a Sorc, so i can shoot frickin lighting from my hands AND use a lightsaber!!!!

ziiiiiiiiiing!

My prediction is a sorc/merc/op nerf all at once. I believe Bioware is holding off on Operative nerf so that they can re-balance everything in one patch and be done with it for a while.

Its always cute to hear the new guys making predictions about a game they can barely play.

:D

Its also funny when new guys think "character level = skill" (when we vets know that character level = time played).

Again .... no answer? hahaha but anyways back to talking about the nerf. What do you think is wrong with your sage? How can we fix it?

I know right!!!

I hate you damn Scoundrels. I typically die by them the most in WZs. Cant say I die much in Illum because I sit there with the Sith zerg and just lag AOE lol for 30 mins then get the heck out of there.

But yes there are particular classes that are designed to handle their so called nemisis class.

Learn how to exploit our weaknesses and you will do better against us.

...or roll a smuggler and kick me in the snooch all day long!

Scoundrel is getting nerfed so bad because they were the only class that countered Sorc Hard. have fun with your OP class while it lasts :)

Scoundrel is getting nerfed so bad because they were the only class that countered Sorc Hard. have fun with your OP class while it lasts :)

I have a 50 opeative in full PvP gear. Any Sorc with the cc breaker up can easly kill an Operative and thats before the nerf.

I tried to explain it to you in length. Maybe I should try the short version:

l2p

What level is your sage? What Server? What name? I would love to roll a Sorc on that server so i can show you how overpowered they are.... I am bored a bit on my server as I almost have my 2nd level 50

Title says it all. Its as simple as this

Not sure what this means... I think he means "you are a poor player"

Bubble, Affliction, Stun, Chain lightning, Chainlighting Check bubble(if down force run away/rinse and repeat)..

Every class has an ability rotation. Every Sorc does not use these skills or this rotation.

If you're not able to defend your light armored Sorc/Sage character and you run away you're playing smart. It's not something to be assamed of.

Force run needs a 3min CD, Bubble needs a 2min CD(non-healer spec), Chain lightning needs to not do as much damage as the sniper series of shots w/ 50% snare.

At this point I'm pretty sure you've recently been killed by a Sorc/Sage in PVP and are upset by it. I don't think that means all of the Sorc/Sage abilities need large cooldowns.

I think there will be a sorc nerf that comes through with OP nerf. It seems they are holding the OP nerf back a bit. Thoughts?

I don't think Sorc/Sage nees to be adjusted or "nerfed". I play a Sorc and I feel that the PVP gameplay for this class is very balanced. I'm killed by good players/teams often and I kill poor players often.

Edited by slonep

What level is your sage? What Server? What name? I would love to roll a Sorc on that server so i can show you how overpowered they are.... I am bored a bit on my server as I almost have my 2nd level 50

Again, the reason you lose to sorc/sages is not because they are op, its because you suck.

Try not sucking first, then we can talk about things like class balance.

I like how he avoided your challenge...that alone lets you know what your dealing with.

Again, the reason you lose to sorc/sages is not because they are op, its because you suck.

Try not sucking first, then we can talk about things like class balance.

Ill look through your post history... See if I can get any hints from that.

But back to the topic.

Force run--> 2Min CD

Bubble--> 1min CD

Force Lightning--> decrease snare and damage ( it does as much damage as mach level 36 sniper ability that has a 15sec CD)

Do these and we have balance

Ill look through your post history... See if I can get any hints from that.

But back to the topic.

Force run--> 2Min CD

Bubble--> 1min CD

Force Lightning--> decrease snare and damage ( it does as much damage as mach level 36 sniper ability that has a 15sec CD)

Do these and we have balance

If you look at his post history, you will see that he is a likely candidate to get reported for spam...if it hasn't happened already.

To the OP. It is rare to find a Sorc that will say they are overpowered. With such a large percentage of people playing one, you are going to be hard pressed to get a lot of people to support your arguments, especially on thse forums. They are no different than any other class in that they don't want to get nerfed. You should understand that from playing an operative. I will say that there is a reason that so many people play Sorcs, and its not just because they shoot lightning.

LOL or...because sorcs AREN'T....old bad argument is getting really old. Maybe many people play them because the class has versatility and appeal in PVE AND PVP and players can choose a DPS OR healing spec as well... Shooting lightning is fun...blah blah

We get the same old argument- OP..again 1x1 a sorc is not OP..if played intelligently, 2x1 or more, sure, they make a good team- but don't confuse OP with an actual class imbalance.

Put together a couple of commandos working together as well on a team, you'd get the same screams of OP in a WZ.

I want to see some videos of Sorcs owning people in a stun cycle like Operatives were. Hook me up people!

Ill be waiting...

ROFL!

There are no sorc/sage videos "owning people" because ..... they don't.

Sorc/Sage is a "moderate but consistent DPS class with utility" not a "pwn everyone" or "pwn you in 3 GCDs" class.

I want to see some videos of Sorcs owning people in a stun cycle like Operatives were. Hook me up people!

Ill be waiting...

They don't own people like that.. You know that. Your Sorc has infinite get out of jail cards. Force run, bubble, Force lighning thats out of wack. If you die as a sorc 1on1 you are doing something wrong.

ps the operative is getting nerfed as it probably should have been tuned down a bit