So I hit 50... with my second toon

Jocken

I haven't hit 50 with a single character yet, so I may be off-base with my post.

That said, I know it is impossible to maintain endless story. I understand that there is going to be an end to class missions at 50 (until/unless new planets/zones are introduced).

That said, I think it would have been to the game's benefit if there were at least 3 different level 50 planets, each with a unique and extensive questline (not necessarily class based). In addition to the main quest, there would be dozens of random daily quests that could attempt to keep questing fresh.

Also, I think it's reasonable to hope that content patches may include new planets, with new class based chapters to play through. (I can hope, right?)

There is just one thing that kind of irks me a lot. Its the lack of storyline after you hit 50. Its like the game turns into an eternal grind ofr valor or for HM's or for operations.

I agree, I think this is a flaw in SWTOR's design. We are continually reliant on devs to feed us high quality content. It's either that or hop onto the gear treadmill.

MMOs thrive on repeatable content. There comes a point where you simply cannot feed people content faster than they can get thru it. This has been true of every mmo ever, they simply cannot code faster than people can play. Thus, you have repeatable time sinks in the game in order to give the developers time to catch up.

if STO can do it, then why not sw:tor?

STO was perhaps the least endgame friendly of any MMO Ive ever played. There was literally nothing new or interesting to do whatsoever that I hadnt already done over 100 times while leveling up. Please pick a better endgame to hold this game to, because the endgame here FAR surpasses that of STO.

STO was perhaps the least endgame friendly of any MMO Ive ever played. There was literally nothing new or interesting to do whatsoever that I hadnt already done over 100 times while leveling up. Please pick a better endgame to hold this game to, because the endgame here FAR surpasses that of STO.

try logging in now...a ******** has changed... drastically...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.