Who's subbed for 6 months?

TheJediCouncil

I subbed for 6 months. As for the person that said "Why would you sub for 6 months to save a few dollars" - simple, I know I'm going to be playing for at least 6 months, so why not save money?

What if you get hit by a bus and lose both your arms?

Granted there are technical issues I signed up for the 6 month subscription. A friend of mine who plays is also 6 month subbed.

Now, with that being said. If Guild Wars 2 comes out before the 6 month subscription expires... and they have a much solid release. I may have to take a break until BioWare gets some of the more high-level bugs fixed (performance issues, etc).

why would you sign up for 6 months on a new game, which after the first month you should have figured out has already plowed into the iceberg and the captain is just chuggin this baby along while the engine rooms flood

but not to worry the wealthy elite in first class still have their champagne

Well 6 months expected since New MMOs need time improve and become more unequal.

It took WoW until 2005 to release Alterac Valley and Warsong Gulch (PvP battlefields) when it was just released in 2004. Not to mention back then WoW also faced a lot of bugs and glitches as well.

/raises hand if they would have offered a lifetime fee I would have bought it, looking at mmo's coming up ther is nothing that intrests me, more sword and board fantasy games, just want the mmo market needs NOT... look an elf /yawn look an orc /yawn how many more ways can you you swing an axe.. I played a little gw2 at pax nothing special to me at least, Diablo 3, I'll play it when it goes on the bargin bin. but thats just me..:)

why would you sign up for 6 months on a new game, which after the first month you should have figured out has already plowed into the iceberg and the captain is just chuggin this baby along while the engine rooms flood

but not to worry the wealthy elite in first class still have their champagne

Simple, I'm enjoying the game.

It has everything that I personally want from an MMO. Maybe it doesn't have what you want, and that's ok, not every game is for everybody. No one's forcing you to sub for 6 months.