Concealment Op vs. The Infernal Council

ShazadMidnight

Looking for some hints/tips/strats for how other Ops deal with the Infernal Council encounter in Eternity Vault.

I'm a concealment op and I get assigned to one of the 80k hp marauders. The problem is that it's a 1 on 1 fight and the marauder seems to be un-stunnable. So am I right to assume we just can't use backstab the entire fight? Backstab (with Acid Blade) is pretty important to my rotation/overall dps.

I've been beating the marauder...but barely sometimes. If anybody has some tips I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Looking for some hints/tips/strats for how other Ops deal with the Infernal Council encounter in Eternity Vault.

I'm a concealment op and I get assigned to one of the 80k hp marauders. The problem is that it's a 1 on 1 fight and the marauder seems to be un-stunnable. So am I right to assume we just can't use backstab the entire fight? Backstab (with Acid Blade) is pretty important to my rotation/overall dps.

I've been beating the marauder...but barely sometimes. If anybody has some tips I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Yeah they're unstunnable so no backstab mid-fight (and that hurt a lot to your dps) but i noticed something.

Sometimes they knockback you and come toward you. When that happens, sometimes, you can use a backstab so spam it when they knock and you can use it sometimes for the dot and the armor pen.

BTW still if you can't use it, it's not important. I'll usually finish second in the raid group.

They don't aggro istant so you can prepare a hidden strike as opener.

Just stick to your rotation, use a backstab when you can after the knockback and pop relics/adrenal to maintain a high dps and you'll have no problem.

If 75k is too much and you take too long just switch to a 48 one till you're better geared.

At least until the nerf. then it's gimped lethality or healer