Alt tabbing from the game

imscared

I alt tab a lot between the game and other things when I'm not paying attention to one thing over the other, or something comes up, and I couldn't help but notice a splash screen appears when I alt tab back into SWToR.

It's not annoying... yet, but what purpose does it serve?

I alt tab a lot between the game and other things when I'm not paying attention to one thing over the other, or something comes up, and I couldn't help but notice a splash screen appears when I alt tab back into SWToR.

It's not annoying... yet, but what purpose does it serve?

I think its in to stop you from alt tabbing to be honest!

They brought it in last build of beta and yes, its annoying as all beet up

If it runs in window mode is there a problem? Of course, I didn't switch to window mode in beta weekend because I gave it 100% attention, but when I play it normally I'll run in window mode if possible.

Ah, I can't play games in windowed mode. Just one of those little OCD things I have where I know it's in windowed mode, even if it doesn't seem like it. Hopefully the folks at Bioware will figure something out soonish.

Ah, I can't play games in windowed mode. Just one of those little OCD things I have where I know it's in windowed mode, even if it doesn't seem like it. Hopefully the folks at Bioware will figure something out soonish.

Windowed mode is superior if you want to alt tab at all ... just sayin', retrain your OCD :)