14 inquisitors, 1 Huttball.

Darth_Sookie

dps spec sorcs healing is not very good and easily interuptable. a dps spec sorc has TWO heals. 1 big 1 small. interupt the big heal.

any dps class getting spam healed by 2+ buddies is going to be unkillable.

stop being ridiculous

You do realize the sorc 'horrible' heals is more than the lowest sustained dps in the game atm....oh right you guys didn't think of that! So I'm supposed to tab around looking 30ms away for any other posers to interrupt their 'large heals'.....lmao. I have no probs training a healer with a few dps on my back....at least I'll kill the healer before I drop. But not when its sorc gimp squad!

Did they buff sustain when they nerfed the opener..nope!

I respecced heals for kicks last night and I had an operative on me and it was pitiful haha....he took me to maybe half and then I stunned him, slapped 2 hots on myself, slowed him, dotted him while I walked over to 3 teammates and they greeted him with a complimentary respawn.

Also went up against a 6 sorc team (and 4 were premade from a 'good' guild lmao)....we barely lost as I was cleansing dots and tossing heals around like a mofo......and I must say if we were able to respec on the fly if we knew the enemy composition that would be a lot of fun. (The ability to go heals if the enemy is all Sorc gimp squad).

Edited by _Morholt_

I haven't seen anywhere close to a match in which it was all Consulars. Not even the class in general. Let alone a match where there were almost all Sages. Seems to me like this overpopulation is an Empire problem. Heck, I see more Shadows than Sages on my server.

The issue with Sorc is that they get OP when they have multiple sorcs. 2 sorcs is the best duo in the game, three sorcs is the best trio. The whole basic strat to playing in a group is focus dps 1 at a time. Sorc is perfect for that and so easy to see their target.

Range DPS + built in slow and knock back if the opponent gets close means that this duo is a killing machine. No other duo in the game comes close, not healer + tank/ healer + healer/ DPS + Tank or Healer + melee DPS.

So it is unfair to nerf them for this issue. I feel the sorc is completely balanced 1 v1 and fair on a team. Their abilities just stack very very well with other sorcs. And the lightning is soooooo perfect a graphic.

Edited by richardya

The issue with Sorc is that they get OP when they have multiple sorcs. 2 sorcs is the best duo in the game, three sorcs is the best trio.

Range DPS + built in slow and knock back if you get close means that this duo is a killing machine. No other duo in the game comes close, not healer + tank/ healer + healer/ DPS + Tank or Healer + melee DPS.

So it is unfair to nerf them for this issue. I feel the sorc is completely balanced 1 v1 and fair on a team. Their abilities just stack very very well with other sorcs. And the lightning is soooooo perfect a graphic.

I really dislike typing in caps but I feel it's fitting for this,

ANY MULTIPLE OF ANY CLASS IS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE DIFFICULT TO KILL IN ANY SETTING. THIS APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL CLASSES.

ANY MULTIPLE OF ANY CLASS IS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE DIFFICULT TO KILL IN ANY SETTING. THIS APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL CLASSES.

Not really. Melee DPS need more coordination to get close. If you CC one you can focus on the other for a bit or run away. Healers will take time to kill you. 2 Tanks on you would not be effective as it wastes the teams tank for slow kills. Obviously if you can get caught in a 2 V 1 you will lose. But my point is that 2 sorcs need no coordination to do what hey need to do very efficiently.

Look at the main plan in the different warzones. In Voidstar stand at the perimeter and focus on someone, in hutball stand on rafters and in Alderan stand on the ledge (ps this is why they are not at their best in Alderan because of the edge nodes which have a close fighting proximity)

2 sorcs is effective quick kills and easy to focus on one player at a time.

I even think the graphic is an easy thing for teammates to follow (even melee) and focus on.

A perfect killing machine

Edited by richardya

Man yer dumb......Sorcs is the only class that 'stacks'.......hell even 2 operatives the resolve bar gets filled you only get stunned once...if you trinket and slow one of em you can get a long way away........you'll still probably die haha...but ya.

People like you that are sub intelligent are exactly why BW should have told you to L2P

The game's inherent ability delay and lag exacerbate the melee issue which makes Sorc/Sage and Merc/Commando the defacto classes people gravitate to. The point the guy makes about sorc/sorc (bc snares dont count as CC) being too good of a killing combo is spot on. I'm not convinced Sorc/Merc wouldnt be just as effective but as it stands melee in this game are at a supreme disadvantage in the huttball map set-up with so many levels and knockbacks, snares and range being king.

In the open field it might be a totally different story, but since no one wants to wear brown monk robes and be Republic Sages we are stuck with fking Huttball. The more I think about the Devs and their design decisions the more I blame Lucas for making everything cool in Star Wars evil and everything drab and boring 'good'.

Training 1 sorc is easymode

so nerf sorc?

the only real 'problem' arises when he has 2+ buddies spam healing him in DPS spec they become unkillable.

so nerf teamwork?

Nerf their healing in DPS spec and they will be fine....but currently....they aren't fine!

so nerf all potential hybrid healing/dps specs from all classes?

roll back the Op 'fix' of the already least played class....and to actually fix class balance..

so nerf an easier to kill class, nerf teamwork and nerf all classes that can heal and do dps so you can get back your easymode quick kill powers back?

The obligatory "flavor of the month" class is always going to be prevalent in PVP. In actuality, throwing rocks at someone is pretty pathetic compared to shooting lightning bolts out of your hands.

Once a class is nerfed, everyone rolls over to the class that "appears" to be the most OP.

So having said that, the future of PVP will consist of people crying about class balance until every class is nerfed down to a useless image of their former selves. The PVE carebear mentality will surface and in an attempt to appease the vast majority of PVE gamers, PVP will be ruined and thrown aside but not a moment before each class is ruined.

Can anyone say Sony NGE patch?

This may be a bit far to imagine at this point but, it's already started.

Wow, give them more then a month and 1 patch before you write off the whole shabang. I don't see how it's already started as you say, I see them ironing out a few wrinkles. Try to give them the benefit of the doubt, Bioware has a good track record on a majority of their games, this is the first MMO, give them a break.