First Major Expansion to include....

Donkenoji

I guess it would have arguably screwed up the dialogue for questgivers too much, but an HK-clone droid could have replaced the imperial agent.

Could it possibly have been worse than what they "did" with HK-47 in this game?

Forget HK as a companion: just make him a class.

You guys need to know that only races who speak common (aka english) would be chosen as the next races since the voice-acting is the driving force of this game.

I do agree that Wookies would be ****** though, and in the new Timothy Zahn books, the majority of wookies spoke understandable common, with Chewie being the minority exception.

You guys need to know that only races who speak common (aka english) would be chosen as the next races since the voice-acting is the driving force of this game.

I do agree that Wookies would be ****** though, and in the new Timothy Zahn books, the majority of wookies spoke understandable common, with Chewie being the minority exception.

I disagree. It would be a highly economical choice to just release aliens and only aliens from now on because you would only need to record 4 or 5 lines of dialogue for the player and just loop them.

I disagree. It would be a highly economical choice to just release aliens and only aliens from now on because you would only need to record 4 or 5 lines of dialogue for the player and just loop them.

That would defeat the purpose of the game though. It is meant as being story-driven, but I'm sorry, reading a game isn't immersive, and would cause me to spacebar commando all the time.

I would rather have them fix the current game than to focus on a future expansion. Cool idea, but game needs to stay alive for a year, at least.

They do have different teams deidcated to different aspects of the game.

Mon Calamri playable race.

:mon_trap:

Edited by themistocles